DK

4.5
Posted on Mar 8, 2022
1,258
...so far so good!

These are CLEARLY working for me...as noted after a bowel movement. Getting rid of candida is not a quick fix, especially since most of us don't know we have it for years, but this product is by far the best product I have used so far. P.S. I believe it is critical to make sure to drink enough water when taking this product to help flush the toxins out of the body...

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

this is top quality! I ordered the same ingredient from another brand i found locally and it did nothing compared to this! I take one in the morning and two in the evening. Kills candida! It is a must have. no taste at all, no reflux and I could see the efficacy after bowel movements. Planning to try the cream from the same brand!

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

This is one of many products i have used during the last year. I no longer have an overgrowth and I belive this product has been helping.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Recognized as one of the strongest antifungal and antimicrobial in nature - it stops any yeast flair up! - just remember to drink water and take on a full stomach its important!

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

This product works effectively! I love all the Kolorex range and will keep buying them. They are great for dealing with thrush and this product was the first I tried in their range and it cleared up my thrush better then other supplements I've tried. Awesome natural product!

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

An expensive product and often out of stock, but it has REALLY HELPED ME. Would like to try the Kolorex cream for local problems. Recommended. Please like if helpful.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Loved these soft gel capsules! Great quality. I wish it were a bit cheaper because I take 4 per day and is hard to afford

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

I’m sure this is a good product. However, I started taking them to remedy a recurring yeast infection but it didn’t work for me. I’m sure if you take it for general candida conditions it will do the work.

Posted on Jan 6, 2021

Why didn't I find these years ago easy on the tummy clearing white tongue and bloating altogether feeling great. After trying many many remedies over the years will certainly stick with these and good thing is only take 1 a day so easy to remember to take Love this product price is worth every penny and received very quickly way ahead of predicted time scale Altogether brilliant Thanks