DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 8, 2022
5,890

This product is magical I am having high blood pressure and decided to stop medication from the first dose on a stressful day I can feel that immediate drop in blood pressure the question now is how long it will last with the effects I am following the suggested dose and combining it with flaxseed and omega 3 with the hope to stop using medication permanently

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Glad I found this Kyolic Blood pressure supplements, taking it every day and my blood pressure is getting lower and more under control. Combining it with the NOW Hawthorn tablets and beet juice as well. Trying to stay off the evil Pharmacia products and do it the natural way instead.

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

I believe in the power of garlic in lowering blood pressure. So when I learned of black garlic, I really wanted to try this and use it to help lower my BP. I'm 49 years of age. I can say that it is effective since I no longer experience pain on the nape of my neck which is a sign that my BP is high (if my BP monitor is not a hand at that moment).

Posted on Oct 13, 2022
4,069

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I decided to give Kyolic a try instead of the usual blood pressure meds one get from conventional medicine. It reduced my BP as expected. I had no side effects from taking this Kyolic which reflects its Japanese quality. The garlic extract was odorless so i didn't chase anyone away.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I have been taking this for about 5 months and it worked but slowly. I was taking two kinds of prescription BP medications. I reduced the two medications by 1/3 from two months ago. So I have decided to continue this Kyolic 109. Hopefully, I will see more improvement. There are more blood pressure supplements to choose from. since this one is working I will stick with it for now.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I initially got this kyolic garlic supplement because I have taken the original one for years. I purchased this one for a trial to see if it would improve my health to recover from covid 19 virus and boost immune system as well as provide antioxidants and balance blood pressure. it works really well my husband and I took it over the period of our illness and recovered well. my only concern is I didn't realise it contains gelatine so it wouldn't be suitable for vegans or vegetarians.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

Kyolic keeps my blood pressure in control ! This is a recommendation for everyone who needs to control their blood pressure. It is easy to swallow too. Packaging has improved, it now came in screw bottles.

edd11131-ec28-44d2-9f10-cd78d58dd7b3
Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Its a great product, oddorless and tasteless. I also noticed a drop on my blood pressure measurements after two weeks of taking it. Its a supplement I will keep using as everyone can benefit from a high quality garlic product. The package is also very solid.

26da876b-9b4e-4568-8627-b61e229be391