DK

Posted on Jan 2, 2022
Kyolic 103 Immune formula - Great

This formula is top notch for immune system. I take it every day. I have always fount the Kyolic products to be of great quality. Been taking for years. Is a good preventative for what is going around as it is an anti-viral and the Garlic in it does not leave a garlic breath.

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

This product is a diverse formula for Immunity strength. The capsules are small and easy to swallow. I have never tried a Kyolic product that I was not impressed with. I am confident the ingredients are of great quality. My husband and I are both taking this for added protection from Covid.

I haven't gotten sick since I started taking this Kyolic immune formula nearly a year ago. I used to catch a cold every 1-2 months in the winter. This product has also decreased my blood pressure. This is my favorite supplement, and I will never stop taking it!!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

This is a great product. It saved us many times at the onset of a cold. The main ingredient is garlic, that is a natural antibiotic, plus the astragalus for the immune system makes this supplement really effective. Great quality product. It is helpful if you start taking it right away when starting feeling sick.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Posted on May 5, 2022

The quality of this supplement due to the ingredients is amazing! The package and age was perfect! This has improved my immune health! No concerns and I will continue taking it and benefits are great for my diet and health! There’s no taste but some smell due to garlic.

NatureFirst
Posted on Feb 11, 2022

For a long time I have been using this product, smaller size, for its optimal quality. It seems to work for me but I cannot assure 100% it boosts imminuty (real research needed, my friends!). Still, the ingredients are objectively healthy, and I don't get ill, that's enough for me :) By the way, the smell of garlic is truly-not noticeable ;)

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

First of all you don't smell like garlic, so let's get that out of the way. You take the recommended two pills per day. There is no after taste and no "burp" after affects. Russians and others have used garlic as an all purpose immunity booster and antibiotic that helps blood pressure . It's good for you as a preventative add on that works. Don't hesitate on this one.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

A good quality garlic extract from finest ingredients, good for heart health and perfect for ages40s and above. A good product to control blood pressure and has an antibacterial and antiviral effects. Great packaging for easy opening and top quality product. I like that it is a ffordable price product also.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021