DK

4.7
Based on 1,687 Ratings
1,354
Posted on May 3, 2022
Keeps you little one much more regular and happy

This helps keep my two and a half old son regular. It was hard trying to balance his diet with yogurt and fiber in his diet. We do half the suggested dosage for a couple of weeks because it was too much for him at first. Now he takes it with his other vitamins an has a much better time going to the bathroom and his stool is much more consistent. My wife really raves about how much better his bowl movements are. I think it also improved his ability to eat a much more range of foods with upsetting his stomach.

Good probiotic for kids. Highly recommend for immune health . 3 strain probiotic supplements. 60 vanilla taste chewable tables . My child takes it easy. I buy it for a boy age of 5. Convenient package. Easy to use . The size is good . Wishable as for me ingredients consists of.

31f73ed6-f680-475d-8d07-be86897063b4
d79f3e2a-af49-4b33-8077-4cb245c9ebd4
Posted on Nov 9, 2022

I have been searching high and low for a probiotic that my daughter will take. Even ones I would put in her milk, she could sense the taste difference! But she takes this easily and it keeps her bowels moving nicely. It has a nice vanilla taste and easy to take

Lumi Lumi
Posted on Nov 8, 2022
1,236
2,010

The value and quality of these probiotics are great. I have been using these for my sons for a couple years now. Two are picky eaters and I worry about them getting proper nutrients so I supplement their diet with these and vitamins. These are their favorite of all the supplements as they taste a bit like candy and not like typical "vitamins".

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Every time we tried a new probiotic our son broke out in a rash. We tried many reputable brands and even kefir or vegan yogurt and had the same reaction. Our son started to develop food intolerances and allergies and we needed a probiotic to support his digestion. We read about strains that could help his "allergic-like reactions" with probiotics that are neutral or beneficial for people with histamine problems. We used this supplement for 3 months with no rashes at all ! Very gentle and was extremely useful for his healing process. I also want to remind people that everyone is different and in our case this product was very useful. Lastly, the dark glass bottle and packaging are of very good quality.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I have been using this crushed and adding to my 2 year olds breakfast daily and he hasn't noticed a taste difference and I have noticed improvement in his ability to fight off winter illnesses.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

My two year old did not like the taste at first but once I added it to something she did not notice it. she likes them now she is older. I personally like the taste and size. Quality looks good. I hope in the long run it helps my daughter and I have better feeling tummies along with better diet.

Posted on May 3, 2022

The kids loved this product and were happy to take it. I noticed that after a birthday party where they ate a lot of junk food, the probiotic settled their gut down.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

Do you know that 60% of human immune system is in your gut? So yesss we need to maintain the good bacteria inside. Taking these makes my children less prone to illness.