DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Dec 6, 2022

The probiotics just arrive on time to my country! The quality is very good. The ingredient just right fit to my health! Size also consists of 180 capsules with affordable price, so worth to buy! Love the supplement! I buy these probiotics in routine to boost my immune in this pandemic era, hope I can get more discounts for this item.

Posted on Oct 13, 2022
4,069

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

My teens and I take one capsule when we feel unwell with minor flu, stomachaches, diarrhea symptoms etc together with suitable hydration, nutrition and rest . Sometimes we recover from these minor ailments by the same or next day so there is no need to visit the doctor's, except on the occasions where the symtoms persist. I kept the capsules in the freezer to keep the bacteria alive as out temperature in the tropics seems a bit too high. This is just a sharing of my personal experience of its benefits, which may vary from person to person. I think gut health is really important to overall health..just like exercise. I do not need to take these capsules daily, just occasionally when i feel I need the boost, as I make my own fermented white radish kimchi which has its natural probiotics too and the natural dietary fiber which is the prebiotic.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

A doctor recommended this product to me years ago. The benefits are perfect for getting in all the right probiotics. It is packaged perfect for a glass bottle and never arrived broken. It is a must for probiotic supplement in my household. No taste, just take two a day as your dosage and you are done.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

With my histamine intolerance this is by far the best probiotic I have ever come across for degrading histamine and she does not contains strains which increase histamine in the body.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

The benefits are quite immediate. I experienced more regular bowel movements very quickly with the help of this product. It has a high quality product that apparently does not require refrigeration

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

We are a long- time user of this product that does an excellent job in making sure the level of intestinal friendly flora is proper.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I have been suffering for IBS-D for last 30 years. And with time and age the medicine’s kept increasing. But now with two capsules I have cut my allopathy medicine’s up to 85%. For me it’s a miracle probiotic.👍👌

I have suffered from chronic IBS symptoms (mainly intestinal bloating and diarrhea) for over thirty years. Having recently read about the importance of the gut microbiome, I decided to try and improve mine. After researching various probiotic products, I decided the Kyo-Dophilus 9 Probiotic Formula was the most likely candidate to help with my particular issues.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Seems to be potent as it actually gives me diarrhea. So although it does not seem to be a good fit for me, may give someone else noticeable benefit.