DK
4.4

4.4
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

i feel like it works nicely as a recovery supplement. I feel less tired with more energy in the following days when using it when training, and i sleep better too. recently it seems the company switched from a white color pills to brown color but there was no information anywhere. I hope the bottle content wasn't spoiled and turned brown. I still feel that it has the same results and effect so it probably is just a color switch, without effect on quality.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

Excellent growth vitamin, size is normal, high quality, my kids My kids take it with ease, usually after meals or at three of their training . The packaging is a bit rum to open, the capsules are a good size and easy to swallow. The taste is not noticeable and it is a source of energy.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

I definitely slept better after taking this. Felt fresh and recovered upon waking up. Workout wise, yet to feel any significant effect. Just first week taking this.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

I think the size of one capsule is bigger than the Japanese one. It affects well. My son takes it every day. Buying it from IHerb guaranteed me a great price and fast delivery. I will purchase it again.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I have been using this supplement for over a decade, as I have found that it drastically reduces recovery time, helps with my sleep, helps to build muscle mass and is easy to use. Being in my late 60s these are all important factors for me.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Great source of protein and muscle growth. I find that i got bigger and more defined after consuming this. Abit pricey though but the benefits that it brings is worth it. Pills are adequately sized and might be a challenge to swallow. It helps when you couple with diet and training to see the best results.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I found that taking it on an empty stomach about an hour or so before bed is ideal. My rest is a bit deeper with lucid dreams. After one week my overall sense of well being is pronounced . My body feels tighter and my muscles are more defined. 5 star review from me .

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I’ve used this product numerous times and I love it. Buying it from IHerb guaranteed me a great price and fast delivery. I will purchase again.

e9ae0560-b0de-49c7-9d9c-8edd002e8d17
Posted on Sep 4, 2022

I think the size of one capsule is bigger than the Japanese one.It effects well.My son take it everyday.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

Excellent quality of ingredients, the size is just right and the package is lovely.