DK
4.4

4.4
Posted on Jan 15, 2022
Good

The flavor is a bit like a Neapolitan flavored strawberry, with hints of the powder taste. Have not had the vanilla one but given how big the size of this package is it will be awhile till I get around to trying all the flavors. Definitely makes you feel full and helps with diets, on days that I have this for breakfast I do not feel hungry till dinner.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

I have been using Labrada single packets for years but strawberry is no longer available in them. (I favor the low carb). This fits the bill quite nicely.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

It works! But I don’t like the sweetness. I have to dilute it with plenty of water. Will try different flavours if I need to replenish.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

the strawberry flavour doesn't leave an artificial aftertaste, but it's still quite sweet, consistency is thick. I prefer to use 1 scoop, and blend with fruits I like. keeps me feeling full for 3 hours.

Posted on Dec 15, 2020

The flavor is great. One scoop is enough for 10-12 oz of water/soy milk! Mixes well with fruits! I've ordered this one three times. I really love the strawberry flavor! I don't really like sweets, but the strawberry flavor is subtle, but sweet enough to taste like strawberries. I usually mix this with a couple blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, and half of a frozen banana. It keeps me full all morning long and into the afternoon (8-14). If you want to try a meal replacement shake and are not sure where to start, I 100% recommend this one!

Posted on Dec 18, 2020

i love Labrada Lean Body, they just taste so good and the composition is excellent. if you are looking for a meal replacement shake, look no further. strawberry flavour is great, very natural but it is a tad on a sweet side. i tend to mix a scoop of this with a scoop of the chocolate flavoured one, makes it slightly less sweet.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Excellent product that I use daily and have reordered for years.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Good consistency, pleasant flavor and easy shakable! I love the quality of this brand!

Posted on Jul 6, 2022
1,009

Good product, great quality, I will order more. I recommend it for purchase.