DK

17,811
2,864
Posted on Sep 12, 2022
The Body's Spark Plug

CoQ10 is really the body's spark plug. As an antioxidant it aids the whole body most especially our brain and our cardiovascular system. I found out that one of its primary functions is to help generate energy in our cells. It’s involved in making adenosine triphosphate (ATP), which is involved in energy transfer within cells. Love it!

27eff183-f96a-4fad-b885-8a513fa77679

At last in my hands! It seems like it have high quality ingredients,the package is excellent I’m turning 30 and my obgyn prescribed me this Coq10, I can’t get pregnant, at this age some women’s have bad egg quality, and I hope this will be helpful with all the fertility theme, and with other benefits like better skin, better heart function, and cell antioxidant, my brain will be grateful and my cardiovascular health too! This have no taste! 100! I’ll return in some months for give u an update!

91a43eae-dc29-4ac7-ada0-b6e933774a73
Posted on Sep 24, 2022
4,365

I have been using the product since I purchased it in May 2014 after eating healthy for more than 1 year. It helps me to lose weight, improve my energy levels, sleep & mood, increase my muscle strength and stamina. I can feel the changes in my body as well as its positive effects on health and well-being.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022
4,706

I bought my first bottle of this product a year ago, and today I'm at 4 bottles. After a week of using vitamin, I can feel a big difference in my mood and energy levels. The most noticeable change is that when I was trying to study or do something the other day, I had some sort of anxiety coming on. But after taking vitamin for about 3

4,574

I am writing this review because I had been buying the Vitamin Shoppe (a competitor of the Vitamin) version. But after the first bottle, it got degraded from my previous experience and I then tried to purchase an alternative supplement, but was not able to because of the low quantity available at that time. So decided to write a review for those who were interested in buying

3,209

I have used it routinely. It helps me stay up late and sleep late, since I am a night owl. I like the texture and taste of it, it has no aftertaste. The product is neat, easy to use and convenient to store in a refrigerator without losing its effectiveness over prolonged periods of time (better for sleeping).

2,552

This vitamin is my all time favorite supplement. When I worked out and tried to eat healthy, I noticed the side effects of not getting more sleep and being tired all day. Not to mention the effect on my mood, my allergies and bodybuilder's body! But this supplement has helped me in so many different ways! It's an excellent product with a great price.

5,340

this vitamin is one of the best supplements I've ever taken, it has improved my overall health and well-being and given me a burst of strength and energy. I recommend this product to anyone who is looking to improve their health, immunity, quality of life, mood or well-being.

5,025

I always tried to be healthy but I never felt like I had the energy that I needed. That changed when I started taking this vitamin. It's like a burst of energy and strength just hits you after taking it. The quality of my life has improved significantly, as well as my mood in general. This vitamin is an excellent supplement for people who want to improve their health

5,288

I had been struggling with my health for a while and was looking for a supplement that would help me regain energy. I took this vitamin for two weeks and the difference is amazing. I got more energy, my mood has improved, and I have noticed that my immune system has strengthened. What's even better is that this vitamin doesn't come with any side effects or negative reactions