DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

This is a wonderful product! I started taking these a few years ago, and they have improved my immune system, and helped my ADHD. I don't drink coffee so this gives me the boost I need every morning. I also take it before lunch and in the afternoon if needed. A++++

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Just love this formulation from Durk Pearson and Sandy Shaw- great way to kick a morning coffee habit out of your life, while getting a nice blast of brain food!

Posted on May 23, 2021

I can feel differently from taking.. fresh and focused for half of the day. Using for long road trips ( driving )and for some really busy days.. great, start to work after 30 min and after 6-8 hours filling like a bit tired( but not like I will be without) .. baying again.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

I’ve been using these for almost 30 years. Better than coffee!

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I take two every morning. Gives me just the right amount of energy to start the day.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I feel more energetic.less tired. No strange taste

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Blast Caps are great right before a morning meeting. They really cut away the mental fog, and give me positive, non-jittery energy.

Posted on Jun 15, 2021

I start my mornings with a serving and instantly feel the brain fog lift :)

Posted on Mar 13, 2020

This product has always worked well for me, even when my body tries to claim it needs food NOW! I take a couple (one dose) and if that is not sufficient, one more at a time over a period of time, up to a total of 5. My body stops complaining (it usually complains like this about 100 minutes after finishing eating) and I am alert instead of sleepy and low energy as I would be otherwise.

Posted on Feb 18, 2018

My wife and I take 2 capsules each first thing every morning for energy and it works every time. She is 81 and I am 72. We love the product and won't be without it. The price is incredible, too, when compared to the powdered drink WOW, which basically has the same ingredients. It sets the stage for a fabulous start to every day. Larry & Karen Fallbrook, CA