DK

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

This is an excellent product! I have been taking it for about a month now and have definitely seen a difference in my overall health. My inflammation has decreased significantly and my energy levels are much higher. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for an all-natural way to improve their health!

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Vegetarian capsules (no gelatin)! Blueberry and Pomegranate extracts are great for your skin and overall well-being. Easy to swallow. Life Extension is a great brand.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

Good product for those who have blood sugar balancing issues, that's blueberry part. As to pomegranate, it is useful for urinal issues and prostate gland

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

I don't know the effects yet, but it sounds great. Taking just a week or so now. Fantastic ingredients and the supplement is easy to swallow.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

The most important factor to considerate is whether it will be do more harm than good to the body. There is no after taste after using that I believe the quality is good.

Posted on May 13, 2022

I was advised by my doctor to include berries into my diet on a daily basis. As it is not always possible, this supplement perfectly does the job. I have bought several products of this brand and am satisfied with the quality

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Great quality and enhanced absorbability. Also the dosage is appropriately dosed for 1 cap a day. Overall would recommend taking anytime of the day. Some research shows polyphenols helps with cardio health. Includes two great compunds blueberry and pomegranate. Competetively priced and as always great value from this brand.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

I have just started taking these capsules, that is why 4 stars, not 5, but the ingredients sound perfect. I just wonder why no one mentions it’s good effect to digestive system: pomegranate is said to be a good antiseptic and effects the microbiom

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Finished two bottles. The taste is good. I am not sure if it has helped my brain or eye sight. It seemed to be good when I intake it along with omega 3 & DHA.