DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Everybody should take some Vitamin C to boost immunity, but vitamin C can cause gastric discomfort for some people if taken on an empty stomach. This form, which is buffered with some minerals, it's much easier and gentle on the stomach and it's well tolerated by most people. It is safe for people with gastritis, and does not irritate the stomach, and has a dose that is high enough to increase our body's immunity.

7de0bc6a-8704-4481-8bb5-20ab64c2ecf8
Posted on Sep 5, 2022

It is recommended by many naturopaths to take vitamin C in the powder, rather than in a pill form because it much better absorbs in the bloodstream. After trying several vitamin C products in the powdered form I came to conclusion that this is the best product due to its pleasant taste. It tastes like a nice lemony drink while the taste of other similar products is plainly disgusting!

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I have been on Vitamin C for 3 years and I'm rarely sick with cold and flu like symptoms. The only time in 3 years I fell sick was when cycling off the supplement as I needed to for a test. this Vitamin C is easier on the stomach in this form.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

We love the purity, and effectiveness of Life Extension product range and this Vitamin C is so gentle on my sensitive stomach that I add it to my daily smoothie, I am using this as part of a regime to strengthen my immune system and have had several years now without even a mild cold. Thank you Life Extension and iHerb.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

The buffered vitamin C is a great product! It dissolves nicely into the grape juice I use and goes down easily. No after taste or harshness in the stomach. The label is simple and the directions for use are easy to follow. The bottle was wrapped and packaged nicely for shipping and handling and arrived within a day or so.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

I have just started using Buffered Vitamin C Powder as I wanted to supplement the Collagen Powder. It's so easy to add to my water bottle and has a pleasant taste. The quality of this product seems very good.

f9661eab-435c-4aeb-98da-0385712bae45
Posted on Nov 26, 2022

I love this Vit. C powder, which makes it easy to take as little or as much as you want. Especially when I'm sick, this helps to bring me a little bit of instant relief. This has become a must-have for me.

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

Loved this - I have tried it just in water and also mixed into cordial. Not sure if it has had a positive impact yet but I will be sticking with it!

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

This vit c from life extensions is great value easy on the stomach and makes a nice drink I also add to a smoothie . Builds my immunity also a antioxidant need in this time.