DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 15, 2022
Good

I took this supplement for fertility reason, low AMH. Was taking one a day but than my dr asked me to take twice a day. And after that I started to have a lot of acne on my face and chin. Don’t know if that’s coz of this supplement although it has such a side effects. So I stopped taking it, completed 2 month. Maybe it’s good quality supplement if you take the right dosage. Size is small, easy to swallow, no any taste. As for myself I didn’t find it useful.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Quality is excellent. I took these for fertility reasons as I have a low AMH for my age. I took one in the morning and one at night. I took them for 3 months and I’ve fallen pregnant.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

I have been using this supplement for my hormones. I am 70, and these have helped. They are easy to dissolve in your mouth. The price is good for 100 tablets.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Great service, amazing product This is the 5th time I’m ordering I herb product DHEH - and I’m very satisfied! Thank I herb for making it so easy!

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Great company, and DHEA is good hormone balancer if you take the right amount. It's recommended to have it tested once in a while so you don't take too much.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

feel better using it in morning before breakfast than after dinner

Posted on Mar 30, 2022
1,937

The pills are very small and light, making it easy to swallow. I also have bad acid reflux and so I always look for capsules because they are not hard on the stomach, nor do they make me burp, not give a nasty after taste! If you are taking more than 25mg, it is recommended to have monthly or bimonthly blood work done to confirm that the dose is correct for you! Taking too much or not enough really effects a women's hormone levels and can be dangerous to your health.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Good quality DHEA with a fast release mechanism sublingually which allows it to get directly into the brain. The tablets don't taste bad at all and there aren't any ingredients in the fillers that could cause issues as I'm sensitive to many fillers. Very good for mood, energy, confidence, and cognition.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Great value-benefits. The first time I bought DHEA, can’t tell about its benefits, but extremely satisfied with the quality. It dissolves in a few minutes in mouth.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I like that this is sublingual but the taste is a little bitter as it dissolves but dhea is not always readily absorbed so this delivery system is sometimes necessary.