DK

Based on 3,689 Ratings
2,919
Posted on Apr 13, 2022
Can be useful

Honestly I'm not sure why I thought I needed to buy lecithin, at first I was mixing it in my oatmeal (which works fine, it doesn't have much taste) but decided I don't have a reason to take it so it was sitting on the shelf; then after a few months my sister and mum were making a mix of ointments to put on their horse's leg injury and I said (half-seriously) maybe my lecithin would help emulsify the creamy and watery ointments, so we started adding spoonfuls of this lecithin to the mixture, I didn't think it would work but as we added more and more we saw it was actually making the watery and the creamy substances mix together and the lecithin granules were dissolving even though it was cold, we ended up with the ointments perfectly mixed together without any watery portion left over, my sister was pleased. So now it's in the kitchen and they've used it a few more times to emulsify horse ointments lol. So my point is, you can use this as an emulsifier!

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

The supplement I have purchased is simply amazing. I have had problems with high liver tests for a long time, which was the result of taking high-strength medications. No drug from the pharmacy could cope with stabilizing the work of the liver until I purchased this supplement. Liver tests returned to normal after a month. The product has a natural, good composition and is practically indifferent in taste. A special measuring cup is provided with the product, and the lecithin itself dissolves in water and juice perfectly.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I like this lecithin and use it everywhere. I add it into my smoothie, it gives them a great texture. I use it in my oatmeal, it has no taste, so it gives me no problems to make a good, tasty and healthy breakfast. The size is great, it lasts for a long time, good family size. Good quality that gives you a lot of benefits.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I've tried several different lecithins and enjoy this one THE most. Nice flavor easy to eat off the spoon to get my daily supply. Helps keep my hair thick! The product is exactly what I would expect of soy lecithin. it's pretty bland so you can easily mix it with practically anything and not notice it it does tend to make my smoothies richer creamier slightly thicker. I basically got this cuz I don't want to take more pills and it falls into my daily smoothie routine easily. I would buy again.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I have bought a lot of this lecithin supplement. It's fantastic. I eat it by the spoonful almost every day for cell membrane health. It has a very mild flavour which aquire a taste for very quickly. It's a large tub and lasts quite a while. Very good value product and well priced.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Liposomal Vit C recipe: Soak 8 tablespoons of lecithin in 320 ml of water and then blend for 30 secoconds to completley dissolve. I then disolve 5 tablespoons of Vit C powder (60,000+ mg) in 320ml water and stir until completely clear. After blending the lecithin I add the vitamin C and blend for 3-4 minutes. The lecithin encapsulates the Vit C to improve absorption. I then place the mixture in the fridge for 1 hour to cool. I then scoop of the froth and place in an Ultrasonic unit for 12-15 minutes stirring every 3 mins. This supposedly adds to the encasulation of the Vit C which improves absorption. The half life of Vit C is 30 mins - so if the body was to absorb 1,000mg after 30mins it's reduced to 500mg. The body cannot store Vit C. My patner and l take 15-20ml (approx 1,000mg) every morning and night. Neither of us have had any health issues over the 5 years we have been doing this. Previously l would suffer a flu / chest infection - cough phlegm yearly. If your interested in Vit C benefits then google Linus Pauling who won 2 Noble Peace Awards for his work on Vit C. Hope this helps.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

l've heard that lecithin has many beneficial values for health. It's the first time I try this product and believe it won't let me down.