DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Feb 22, 2022

The ingredients are acceptable and the quality of the product is really good. It gives me benefit especially the dosage is ample for my well being. The size of the product is acceptable and the taste is okay. I like this product so much. It makes me sleep better at night due to the good quality product.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

After reading reviews especially the one who had nightmares 😂😂I decided to put this to test and see how deep of a sleep I will fall into

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Very good product for person who have about sleep problem with vegetable ingredients

1af4f4da-5d34-4fa5-83f2-5ff03547afc7
Posted on Jul 20, 2021

This Melatonin is a good source of anti oxidants and provide a fast night sleep. But you should be cautious about the amount of active ingredient. 10 mg make you fall asleep fast but you will probably wake up on the middle of the night and will experience insomnia. Less amount of doses, like 3 mg will induce you to have a nice and restful sleep. I find the 10 mg dose useful for airplanes and timezone situations.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

Good, One of the best quality products, good improvement, good ingredient, good composition, good package and benefit

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

The tablet is so small that it's easy to swallow. It doesn't have any taste, and helped me fall asleep right away.

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

good product quality, great size, package safe, very good ingredients and give me a lot of benefits and effects

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

I take this because its composition is good, the price is good, and the packaging is appropriate. Good quality. Effectively helps you fall asleep.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Value for money. Melatonin can improve the quality of my sleep!

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Works! I liked it, I recommend to buy. Everything corresponds to the description.