DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I decided to give it a shot mainly because of butterbur, additionally what attracted my attention was ginger. I have used another bled prior with butterbur and noticed a good dynamics to battle my chronic migraine, still trying this supplement and will see if it works the same way. The pills are rather big but not hard to swallow and how a very nice smell.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I first purchased Migra-eeze when my chemist informed me that my regular over-the-counter medication would be unavailable for the foreseeable future (a Covid19 related supply issue). So far, after taking Migra-eeze for 2 weeks, it appears to work just as well as the more expensive chemist-only medication, at a much better price!

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Bought this for hub to try as he has the longest time with migraines. Recently he also complained of slight imbalance that was triggered by his migraine. After taking this with magnesium he seems to be very much improved and we have bought the 2nd bottle now. Item received nicely packed as usual and promptly.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I'd say this is not an ultimate solution to migraines, but it provides some improvement to those who suffer from constant headaches, helps strengthen and support blood vessels, while being a mild supplement and not some complex chemical drug. They say it works even better if taken together with Feverfew (also can be ordered from iHerb).

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

These are fabulous! I have social anxiety and this supplement has allowed me to be around people in a crowded social scene, at least for a couple of hours. It also helps with thinking and concentration. But the main thing for me is getting past that wall of social anxiety. So nice to be around people again, even for just a little time.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

Iherb is the only resource application I use for my healthy life style, the quality is always 100%, the size is perfect, the ingredients and supplements doesn’t have any side effects. The benefit of them is that it is easy to digest.

6ab8387a-1604-4ce7-bc15-533a3f1cc0d5
Posted on Jun 4, 2022

One of the few supplements that will improve a migraine. The butterbuhr in this actually can abort aura, and that ingredient is safe. Being from Life Extension you know the quality is there.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

These are used by my husband who gets sinusitis every winter which then spark a migraine for him. If he starts using these early enough and takes them daily his migraines are very few and he doesn't have to take OTC medication for pain.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

Great quality supplement. Package always arrives in great condition. I take as a preventative for migraines, and notice an improvement as to not taking this.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

I take one every day and they help reduce migraine “aura” symptoms. I never get headaches, just the visual symptoms and this happens much less often when I take these capsules along with feverfew.