DK

4.8
Based on 5,932 Ratings
5,123
Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Well I am fan of Life Extension supplements, they are reliable and provide enough dosage of supplement. As I have read and search, NAC has impact on Lower Blood pressure and after learning it's the precursor to Glutathione which is the major of Antioxidants. Taking N-acetyl cysteine by mouth seems to reduce flu symptoms as well.

ad88ff04-fd7e-453a-a44b-bcfb1a9c6dbd
Posted on Sep 20, 2022
1,321

I have had other brands that were more expensive than this brand so I was a bit skeptical of the quality, however, I have no complaints with the purpose for which I purchased this Life Extension N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC) for. I have beginning stages of emphysema and COPD so when I get sick with a cold it always goes into my chest and I get bronchitis often times having to go to the doctor. I use this at the first sign of a cold, and can more often than not, can escape the bronchitis and the doctor. I have had one cold since purchasing this and it worked as hoped. This will be my go to brand for N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC) as the price is good and the product works. Recommended!

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

People commonly use N-acetyl cysteine for cough and other lung conditions. It is also used for flu, dry eye, and many other conditions. N-acetyl-L-cysteine supports comprehensive health in a variety of ways, including promoting normal liver function. NAC is a powerful antioxidant that protects cells from oxidative stress. Although many dietary supplement products contain N-acetyl cysteine, to keep the Big Pharma donors happy, the US FDA states that it's illegal for dietary supplements to contain N-acetyl cysteine since it's technically an approved drug. Prescription N-acetyl cysteine products are available under the guidance of a healthcare provider. Grab this quality Life Extension NAC while you can. It's definitely a quality product and at 65 years of age, I feel great!

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

A friend recommended this to me and I was initially a bit skeptical. Bought it on sale and glad I made that decision. Improves my immunity especially when I feel like I'm about to catch a cold. Another thing I have noticed was that my skin condition is immensely improved. I feel like it reversed my age at least 5 years!

9510159f-0010-480d-a05a-5b88a78c0e57
iloveshopping
Posted on Nov 13, 2022

Bought this to enhance my glutathione level to achieve some detox and lightening effects. The capsule is white in color and the size is neither big nor small. I can swallow it with no issue. It does have a rather "bad" smell like rotten eggs ... initially it doesn't give that strong smell but after several days, the scent becomes more pungent. The taste is slightly bitter though. Do note that the label states that it is advisable to drink more water like 6 - 8 glasses of water if one were to take NAC supplement (see my attached pic).

25028ed2-71d7-4590-aeb9-6a3d97c241c8
55806cd4-aa0d-41b7-bdc5-c586eb4e2bc9
6e2f47bd-3760-4560-9818-557ed7e566a6
Posted on Dec 14, 2022

I use several supplements to combat early grey hairs. WHAT IS N-ACETYL-L-CYSTEINE? As a dietary supplement, N-acetyl-L-cysteine supports comprehensive health in a variety of ways, including promoting normal liver function. NAC is a powerful antioxidant that protects cells from oxidative stress. So as you may know the cause of grey hair is caused by the weak liver that does not want to convert the hormones so more strain is out onto the thyroid and as a result, the hair can go grey. This helps to fight off free radicals. This has no taste, size is ok not too big but not small either - standard capsule. The vegetarian capsules are much easier on the stomach than the standard amino acid capsules. This supplement indeed has many benefits

Posted on Dec 9, 2022

N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) is a supplement that is commonly used to help support respiratory health and detoxification. It can help to thin mucus in the lungs and protect against oxidative stress. Many people take NAC to help improve their respiratory health and support their body's natural detoxification processes.

Posted on Dec 9, 2022

Well, I am a fan of Life Extension supplements, they are reliable and provide enough dosage of the supplement. I've taken several supplements from this brand and the quality seems good. The ingredients seem to be great. Bought this to enhance my glutathione level to achieve some detox and lightening effects. The capsule is white in color and the size is neither big nor small. I can swallow it with no issue. The taste is slightly bitter though. Do note that the label states that it is advisable to drink more water like 6 - 8 glasses of water if one were to take an NAC supplement. I read a medical study about how this helps with PMS mood symptoms & decided to give it a try.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

NAC is one supplement everyone needs to have at home and especially during the way viruses are spreading around now. I alternate between this brand and the NOW brand. Protects from colds, protects from 2nd hand smoke, protects my throat from getting these annoying tickles, etc. I used to have throat tickle/clearing issues when I had my last cold jan 2020 and took a while to find something that will stop my throat issues. September of 2021 I finally tried NAC and I wish I knew about it earlier. Best supplement for throat health. I take 2 a day, 1 in morning and 1 at night.