DK

Supplement Advice
Posted on Jan 12, 2022
1,864
7,316
Excellent for improving insulin sensitivity

AS always, a great supplement by Life Extension. Chromium has countless benefits from improving insulin sensitivity to improving cognition at higher dosages. Anyone who wants to improve their body composition should take it as it is one of the most important minerals. Packaging is very small and practical so you can take it anywhere with you.

Promotes nervous system and retinal health Promotes healthy cognitive function Supports healthy immune response. Promotes healthy hair growth. Does Vitamin E Support Artery and Nerve Health? Yes it is! Higher circulating tocopherol levels are associated with healthy arteries. Tocotrienols may also help maintain blood lipid levels that are already healthy. Tocotrienols also have strong neuroprotective properties, with alpha-tocotrienol vitamin E showing the most promise

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I can honestly say that after a couple months of taking this product and maintaining a healthy diet as well as plenty of exercise I have noticed quite a positive change.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I've read that Chromium and Amla fruit both help lower blood sugar. I was really thrilled to find this supplement that contains them both!

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Good quality brand recommended Supports already-healthy blood sugar, lipid & triglyceride levels Promotes normal cellular energy production Promotes endothelial health & more Optimized Health Support Normal cellular glucose absorption Healthy endothelial function Healthy lipid and triglyceride levels already within normal range Normal cellular energy production

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Has improved my low levels of chromium. Size is suitable to swallow easily Has GJ quality.ust be correct did it's job. So ingredients must be correct. I liked the prices and it's efficiency.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I am a big fan of Life Extensions, this is a quality product I use regularly in my daily line up as it is more than just chromium and helps to balance blood sugar.

Posted on May 1, 2022

This Chromium is a great product. It really helps regulate my blood sugar levels and I don't get an afternoon slump when I'm on it. Very reasonably priced and I like the small tablet.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

This is an excellent, stabilized chromium formula for managing normal blood sugar fluctuations. I take it daily. Life Extension products represent high quality and innovative formulations.