DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I started taking this product to help my adrenals and other hormones. It has definitely worked. I had hair falling out that wasn’t handled by the previous methods that worked. Within a day or two of taking this my hair stopped falling out. Something I wasn’t expecting, but realized this must be what my body needed. Another thing I noticed fairly quickly was that the increasing difficulty with short term memory improved and continued to improve so that it is not an issue any more. I definitely have noticed an overall better feeling of well-being with this product.

Posted on May 28, 2022

After taking this for only a couple of nights, I already started sleeping better -- after years of extremely fragmented sleep. Taken along with liquid cal/mag, it has helped enormously and I like the fact that it's the master hormone for all the others, as taking progesterone, estriol etc separately wasn't working for me.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021
1,242

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I rely on Pregnenolone because it is the mother to several hormones. Rather than take seperate hormones, like DHEA or Testosterone, taking Pregnenolone covers all the bases.

cd3f408e-5a83-488f-a9f7-17e0c8ac6ee6
Posted on Nov 22, 2022
1,347

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Very effective product! I had to cut back on it so as not to have a too powerful effect. I feel much better and have more energy and can see my body becoming more fit, not so bloated! I have been suffering from menopausal symptoms for years and wasn't able to find anything to help me regain my figure despite regular exercise and good diet. This product is helping and I plan to keep using and order more when I am finished with this bottle! Great stuff!

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

my naturopath prescribed this because this hormone wS almost zero. My cycle is between 21-25 days long and I am 44. I haven't noticed a significant change yet but I will keep taking. Size of pill is small, easy to take, no taste, no side effects. Life extension is a quality brand. Hope i will have the benefits i am lioking for..

Posted on Oct 9, 2022
4,069

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading "Vitamin" in the title of the search results. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. Life Extension is a recommended Brand!

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

I take it in the night, along with various supplements recommended by my nutritionist in my diet, I have to say that since I started taking it a few days later I began to feel the benefits of Pregnenolone, without a doubt I will repeat the purchase and I recommend the brand. I am a big fitness fan and I love to train. Supplementation is the small contribution that adds just what is necessary to be able to improve my energy and performance and in my case increase muscle mass thanks to it.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022