DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

my blood test showed very low value only 7 of this hormone so my naturopath prescribed this to help with my short cycle. my dosage is one pill daily after breakfast. I have already seen some improvement. I hope it will benefit also with the spotting I have until ovulation as I don't want to go on medication. I will come back to update my review. overall I am very happy to be able to find this on iherb. size is easy to swallow no taste, no side effects, easy to order prompt delivery. Excellent quality.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022
2,311

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Since taking this supplement, I have more energy and I've been sleeping well. The capsules are normal in size and easy to swallow. I take them in the morning on an empty stomach for more better absorption. I have not been taking then long however and will update when I am able to see how it affects my monthly cycle.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Good quality, few added ingredients. I prefer a powder under the tongue, but for travel ease, these capsules are a handy alternative with a decent potency. Pregnenolone has been extensively studied for its anti-aging, hormone-balancing effects.. In my experience, the benefits are seen over time and are subtle, not overwhelming.

Posted on May 11, 2022

I use this daily in my diet since I have deficiency in Pregnenolone . I feel much more energetic . Downside this makes my hair fall so take that in mind. Some might not see this but some are more prone to shedding. Good quality but definitely effected my hair

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Pregnenolone works in the body to produce your own testosterone. It brought me back to the days of being able to keep my wife happy.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

i started to use it as a daily morning support for my hormonal system. don't use it in afternoon or evening cause it possible to give you insomnia or to become nervous.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits

Posted on May 10, 2022

Very good product! I absolutely love the quality of that brand and this package is not an exception. Depends on frequency you use it. Works really good for me so I can highly recommend that product.