DK

4.6
Based on 1,229 Ratings
Posted on Jan 22, 2022
Good product

In my 30’s suddenly I suffered from stiff joints and joint discomforts all over my body (started fingers then rapidly spread over to my toe base, elbows, knees etc). It was all due to oxidative stress damage from long term medicine I was on for years, I guess (so does my doctor). While I was on l-glutathione supplements, I added this (twice a day) then it turned things around for me. Been on the 2caps/day dose for over a month then reduced to Once a day now. I would have kept going at 2caps dose but sadly curcumin interferes with iron level in my body (me naturally easily depletes iron than most people although I’m not anaemic). I’d suggest people who’re planning to be on it more than 1-2months, to periodically check their iron level (serum and reserve both) to be safe and avoid deficiency. My mom also sees much better result when up her dose from 1 to 2 caps daily (shoulder pain to related to older age).

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Age is catching up and inflammation issues is becoming inevitable, aching is my main concern. And taking painkillers daily would do more harm than good. Read about what the magical Turmeric can do and hence decided to try this natural supplement for its higher bio-availability. Price is reasonable too imo.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Life Extension Super Bio-Curcumin contains superior quality ingredients and antioxidants in an easy to use package. The capsules are easy to swallow for any age. Curcumin has been shown to benefit cognitive function and provide improvement for inflammation, and help with joint pain. It has no taste. Better quality than pharmacy supplements.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

I have taken the curcumin now for a few days. It pain is subsiding. If it’s working for me it is excellent quality. I presumed it is what it stated in the supplement fact.

fc9b28bf-fa38-4bc5-af83-bf03a9b1845a

Life Extension is such a great brand and their products are of a top quality, as well as this Bio curcumin, an antioxidant that helped me with inflammation, its of benefit for joints, cognitive etc. I see the improvements since started taking it. Probably will restock on this great supplement.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Wasnt too sure this would help with my joints but they have drastically improved I am so impressed, a high quality product I will definitely be buying regularly

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Always on the search for a form of curcumin that is earlier for the body to absorb. This one is made my Life Extension a top notch brand. Curcumin is great from my research for joints, knees, and the brain. It helps me with pain. The product has no after taste. I take it in the morning usually with a protein health shake. The package is good.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Best thing I’ve ever purchased so far. If you have any brain issues, foggy don’t seem to remember things lately , well this is for you

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Here's the thing. The ingredient and the quality of this product are amazing. The taste ? Don't taste it ! Because, all you got to do is swallow it. I found numbers of benefits and improvements on health since I took this. It support joint, etc

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

turmeric extract supplement Boosts immune system health, nourishes skin, hair and joints, knee joints with good quality ingredients. Consistently healthy, starting to see changes for the better. Recommended to try.