DK

Based on 2,249 Ratings
1,627
Posted on Jun 2, 2022
Good

It hasn’t been a long time since I’ve been using it, but I’ve performed a research about this supplement and it turned out to be very beneficial as it reduce inflammation and skin aging, promote healthy nerve function, lower heart disease risk factors, and slow the progression of memory loss disorders. And the active moiety is the R- form which is great. Just make sure you if you suffer from any of the following , avoid taking it : Liver disease. Consumption of large amounts of alcohol. Diabetic (ALA is known to lower blood's sugar) A thyroid disorder, or. A thiamine deficiency. ALSO Take care that it interacts with some medications/supplements such as : devil's claw, fenugreek, garlic, guar gum, horse chestnut, Panax ginseng, psyllium, and Siberian ginseng, Aspirin Low Strength (aspirin) I hope that was helpful

69fda24f-eebf-4cbd-8333-1e872cf55230
Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I love that I found r-ALA in a decent sized dose. It works out as good value if you need more than 100 mg at a time. I'm using it to help with nerve isssues due to Sjogren's. I feel it's helping with energy too. Bonus! Here's an observation. With regular alpha lipoic acid I experienced headaches so I didnt take it for years, even though it was reccomended. With this quality product I've experienced no negatives. Very happy customer here.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

My own personal experience - I bought this when the other product I usually used to buy was out of stock - and I was amazed how my skin looked so soft and fresh after several weeks. What a pleasant surprise. And Yes, ofourse I will continue to buy and use it as there's nothing like your eyes to see impact...

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

A powerhouse antioxidant, this product delivers all it promises and more. After a month of regular use have noticed marked improvements in mobility, mental acuity, the texture of my skin is much softer and firmer and I have an abundance of energy than I haven't had in a long time. Definitely a keeper!

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I have taken it for 3 months as per my nutritionist's prescription. R-lipoic acid is more effective and bioavailable form of alpha-lipoic acid. I was lucky to not have side effects. What I liked about this supplement I had more energy during the day when I was taking it.

I like this brand, they make super high-quality supplements. This is a very strong antioxidant and it’s super good for fighting free radicals. I bought this product to help my body get rid of mercury and other heavy metals and support its vitality. I bought this one since R lipoid acid is absorbed better by the body than the other “non R” alpha lipoid acid. It has a high content of 240 mg which is super great. Easy to swallow, average sized capsules, not too large. It has no funny flavor to it. I take 1, sometimes 2 per day, with Vitamin C or Zeolite. I was recommended to purchase it for heavy metal detox by the Chelation Protocol. Its price is a bit expensive for only 60 capsules but you get 240 mg for each of them and it’s cheaper on iHerb than in drugstores where I live. So it’s kind of fair. I like their blue packaging, it’s easy to open. Bottom line, it’s very recommended for metal detox and it has many health benefits. Please do not raise the price!

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

Through dedicated research and development, a novel form of R-lipoic acid has been developed and is seen as an antioxidant powerhouse. An innovative process converts the biologically active “R” form of lipoic acid to sodium-R-lipoate, which in a human study, achieved higher peak blood levels than pure R-lipoic acid. Not only does this newer lipoic acid formulation reach higher peak blood levels, it also achieves them sooner, ensuring rapid uptake from the plasma into the tissues. A study showed that after oral ingestion of Super R-Lipoic Acid, sodium-R-lipoate reached peak plasma concentrations within just 10-20 minutes of supplementation.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

Reap the youthful cellular energy benefits of our best-selling, highly bioavailable Super R-Lipoic Acid, a stable form of this powerful antioxidant. Published studies have shown the critical importance of lipoic acid in cellular energy maintenance, and our best-selling Super R-Lipoic Acid provides more of the active "R" form than conventional alpha-lipoic acid products. The sodium salt of R-lipoic acid, which is the form used in Super R-Lipoic Acid, achieves 10-30 times higher peak blood levels than pure R-lipoic acid.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

I am aged 31 and my husband is aged 29. We read about Super R-Lipoic Acid being helpful for fertility, and as we head into IVF, we were willing to try anything! The ingredients in this product are high quality, size is small and it has a range of benefits. I imagine that everybody has their own reasons for taking this product, and we will continue to do so too.