DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I am taking this for my egg quality since I am on my late 30s and we’re trying to conceive. This brand was specifically mentioned by the author of the book IT STARTS WITH THE EGG. If you are trying to conceive and you have age related infertility or diminished ovarian reserve, take this. Also, read the book if you can. It might help you with your fertility issues too. As I believed it helped me. Though you have to do a low carb diet too for it to reach its maximum potential.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

This was recommended by the author of a book that I am reading which is IT STARTS WITH THE EGG..To improve my egg quality since I am trying to conceive. Seems true to it claims and its benefits. I have been taking this brand since May of 2022. And I think it is indeed effective. Though not pregnant yet. My OB says my lab results improved.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Top quality CoQ10 in its most absorbable form (Ubiquinol (Kaneka) rather than Ubiquinone) with Shilajit which significantly increases its naturally low absorbability. High dose (200mg per softgel)+ most absorbable form + increased absorbability due to Shilajit + no bad ingredients or fillers = I like it. We take as an anti-age supplement and to support the heart.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I have been using this product for a month and can already feel it working. I was so happy to find it here on iHerb at a much better price than at other locations. The quality is fantastic & the shipping from iHerb was fast. I will order it again for sure.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Posted on May 10, 2022

I hope the price is a little cheaper. However, it has worked pretty well to relieve fatigue and I have noticed it feels better on digestion as I always felt bloated, full and tight after meals. It is also recommended for those who having cardiovascular concern, my doctor also recommend this but personally i felt more energy and lively.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

We have purchased this on my daughter’s health practitioner’s advice and are happy with it. It has been recommended fir healthy heart & brain function with Super Omegas.. We work out regularly & I recommend this fir a healthy & active lifestyle.

745d1095-74e6-44c5-abe4-ea814808f10a
Posted on Dec 2, 2022

I've been taking CoQ10 for over 10 years and it has assisted me in gaining better heart function which allows me to continue running marathons even though I am 71. Be a good friend to your heart, I recommend taking Life Extension CoQ10.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

It just gives me so much energy every time I take it. Ibam a believer of this brand and product. I take this everyday. It has Shilajit which gives you strength and stamina. Very happy with this product!

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

This product truly works. Bought these for a loved one suffering from cholesterol medication side effects, ubiquinone didn't help but this sure got rid of the muscle aches. Worth noting that another ubiquinol brand didn't, this one truly seems to absorb better.