DK

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Bought this Aloe Vera Gel for cleansing my face/moisturizing my hair. It's a perfect natural cleanser and so suitable for sensitive skin. I highly recommend using it at night. Also, it's great for application on sunburns/allergies/spots. Everyone should get a bottle!!!!

9a0b5b67-c33b-4f4b-a77a-39daae85f20b
Posted on May 13, 2022

One of my favourite products for recovery after birth. I use this for padsicles and litteraly just put on a pad for relief. I also, use this for minor burns and sun burns.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I have had other Aloe Vera drinks but this one is absolutely the very best. Very soothing since it is a gel. Will be my go to product from now on.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I like that product and the taste is ok, it does not have much taste actually. I am not sure if it works yet, I don't see much of a difference but maybe I just need more time. Overall I think it's a good product.

Posted on Feb 15, 2021

I have been trying to find a pure aloe vera for my skin, but the skin care products in the stores are full of chemicals. This is a pure product that I keep in the fridge. I put a small amount in a container to keep in the bathroom. It's great to put on my skin before my moisturizer. The aloe vera adds moisture and the moisturizer cream seals it in. Noticeable difference!

Posted on Jul 27, 2021

I take this in my smoothie and I feel it helps the vitamins absorb. It is good for constipation and gets things moving and I feel better after drinking it. I don't drink it on its own as it causes too much gastric upset. It needs to be combined with a lot of water or a smoothie

Posted on May 14, 2021

I love this product especially for my skin ! I like this product. I mix it with glycerine(10.1 ) and a few drops of my favorite essential oil in a 50 ml bottle) (lease keep in bridge ) and put them on my face and body morning and nite. Absolutely wonderful food for the whole skin as my whole body is so soft and moisturized . Great toner !

Posted on Feb 9, 2021

I love Lily of the Dessert Aloe Vera. They are the only ones I know that go to the trouble of filtering the toxin that is present under the skin of the leaf so long time users can feel safe. Aloe vera has almost endless uses and this gel will keep in the fridge a very long time. I used to drink the juice version daily but had to stop because the jacked the price up almost double overnight a couple years ago. So this gel is a more economical approach.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

good but has gotten crazy expensive, I would grow my own, for what they're charging now.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

1st product my husband says completely eliminates his acid reflux problems.