DK

Posted on May 11, 2022

I trust the Lundberg rice products. Evidently all rice products, whether organic or not, have decent levels of arsenic. Lundberg does testing and posts the results on their site, which is much appreciated and saves me time/hassles of contacting companies and asking them to send me their testing results.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Lundberg is a good company and from what I understand American rice is far supirior than buying it from china even if it is organic, something to do with the soil itself. I like Lundberg,Organic White Long Grain Rice since it is Organic, has a nice texture and a clean taste. I use an instant Pot to cook it for about 5 minutes on high heat and pressure and when the timer is up I release the pressure. they have instructions on their site but for me this works well Downside is after you keep the rice in the fridge. The rice gets kind hard, probably since the carbs can become resistant starch. The package is well mad e and the resealable package is a great feature I wish to see on other brands. One thing I would have changed it -making the resealable package a bit wider- when you open it up you can open it completely and it is a bit annoying for me. Bottom point, great rice, good company, will buy again.

883fb695-ae1a-48fd-a41c-75aa41c5cfda
2a1e30b5-78d9-4526-8b92-1c6ab9ac593b
Posted on May 12, 2022

I LOVE THIS RICE!!! It tastes amazing and is high quality. It's perfectly packaged, and I love how convenient it is to use. My favorite thing to make is sun-dried tomato paprika rice (with a little bit of cumin, tumeric, and sauteed onion with extra virgin olive oil). Delicious.

Posted on May 27, 2022

lundberg is the only brand of rice i buy it tastes so good and smells so good. other brand kind of have the weird plastic bag taste not lundberg

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I don't know what it is but this rice comes out perfect every time: not overcooked, no broken grains, always just ideally cooked rice. I wish it came in a bigger package because we go through so much of it!

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I wanted to try organic rice. The taste is good, uses much lesser water than you’d expect. Lesser than what’s listed on the packaging I find. I’m going to try again, the first batch came out wet.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I love the high quality of Lundberg organic rice. I have bought different ingredients of rice from Lundberg. I am very satisfied with the package and the taste. It pairs well with any meat or fish dishes.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Iherb as usual had the best price so that is why I gave this a try. I would say it was ok nothing special. I still prefer the sprouted brown rice but it was worked for the meal.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I really like this brand, they offer great products and great prices here. I've tried so many neat rices in the last few months from them. This one is a more typical white rice, but it is organic which is nice.

Rosy
Posted on Nov 6, 2021

The rice comes in a resealable bag which is very convenient. I'm so glad that I could find a good quality organic rice for a descent price. After cooking the rice as I always do, it came out fluffy, not sticky and very tasty.