DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Absolutely love these... They're such a good snack. I eat them plain, is that weird? Seems to be from what the company I kept while eating them the other night thought. Also, cream cheese and salmon on top or with a think layer of homemade peanut butter... Fit. Size and cost are pretty shameful though. Wish they were a bit cheaper.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

These rice cakes are truly great tasting! They also are good tasting even to our little fur-baby, who needed to lose about 7 pounds from her 25 pound body! The vet suggested trying this for a snack for her, and she liked them!! (And, with some other help, too, she DID lose that much weight in just 7 months!!) YEA!!!

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

These are so good for an anytime snack. I like them with almond butter and jam or just with jam by itself. The quality is great and I love that there is no salt. Very tasty and healthy snack. I highly recommend.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Everyone loves the crunchiness and texture. Better than eating bread for lunch or snack with nut butter and honey. Arrived unbroken. Salt free so you can control that flavor. Keep sealed to keep fresh and crunchy.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

gluten free whole seed cakes/ good for diet/tasty with chhese or tofu. Only pack must be better - this package it is one nylon, so it getting wet rather fast..

Posted on May 20, 2022

Good product for gluten free diet. There is a good quantity in one bag. It is really not salty, so it's good to have it with something else, of course that your diet allows.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

AFAIC, Lundberg is the only good rice cake out there. My favorite is the Wild Rice. They have gotten so expensive though! Sometimes I'll crumble one up in my eggs for some added texture, yum!

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

These rice cakes are great. I like to eat them as a snack with nut butter on them. I trust Lundberg products. I always buy salt free. I like crunchy foods so this is a great treat

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

It tastes natural and you better eat it with peanut butter or some other food

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Cool rice cakes. I add ricotta, cocoa, cinnamon and berries and eat as a desert!