DK

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I have never seen such a good price for 1 kg of maca powder so I bought it the day I saw it on iherb.com. Maca root promotes natural antioxidants in the body, such as glutathione and superoxide dismutase. It is not currently associated with any health risks in most people and is unlikely to cause any side effects in moderate doses. Doctors say, however, that due to its effect on hormones, people with thyroid problems and those undergoing treatments that modify hormonal levels should avoid taking maca.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Great quality product. Natural ingredient. Package of 1 kg lasts a while so don't need to reorder often. It is fresh and has a distinct taste and smell but it is ok. It definitely helps with energy and as an adaptogenic helps with hormone balance. I am looking for Natural ways to balance my hormones as I always had issues. I like the fact that iherb carries all these natural products that can help.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

This may be tmi but what a testimony. My friend has PCOS which means irregular/non existent periods. Over the years I’ve convinced her to try maca a few times and every single time she has started her period a couple days later. She finally let me buy her a whole bag! Also by mom was trying to get pregnant for a few years and then was pregnant within a month of having maca everyday. Love this stuff!

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

This is the best quality Maca for my money! The taste is very good I love mixing this powder to protein shake before going to the gym by morning, or just as a pick-me-up in the middle of the day. It gives me a lot of energy and I feel great. This is also great for women's overall health. When you first start taking this, you may notice a subtle but real boost to your physically and in your mind!

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

This stuff is the real deal, hard to find a better price anywhere else. Love the taste, I add it to hot water along with some mushroom powders. The quality is great as well. The only ingredient is Maca :) I like that it gives me good energy throughout the day.

Peruvian Maca of origin, with extremely fine grinding, dissolves very quickly, excellent flavor, very light, very energetic, I placed my order on 10.06 and received today 10.15.2021 at my house. Very well packaged, valid until: 10.23. I recommend 100% to everyone. Buy without fear of being happy. As I said in the title above... Excellent Cost vs. Benefit. Thx iHerb! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

fdc1068f-468a-49c7-bb95-28e25b2c01e2
0be15fa6-33cc-4ccf-b6b6-171dc5c75968
00c127a5-7e95-4351-8fdb-45d4dc0b4c38
13ff93a3-515b-4429-acfd-791d14950085
02af3124-a63d-492b-ac91-f289922e3d83
Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Superior quality. One the top 2 best maca brands I have bought (possible the best). A lovely sweet maca scent on opening the bag. Very pleasing. I find it adds energy and stamina (to the body) throughout the day. Excellent value for money.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Mountain grown organic Maca, feel better and stronger, and be healthy, maca grown at lower elevations does not have the various substances in the quantity that high elevation mountain grown Maca does.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Great quality maca and doesn't taste burnt, like other brands I've tried. Wish it came in a smaller bag though because 1,000g is a lot, especially when you don't need to use a lot for smoothies.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Love it so far. Gives me energy. I put it in my coffee with collagen protein powder and a little cream. I only use a quarter teaspoon a day so you get a ton in the bag. I wanted a high quality maca powder and it’s organic.