DK

4.5
Based on 2,914 Ratings
2,057
Posted on May 5, 2022
Ordered many times but this batch not as fresh.

This brand is usually food as the dried fruits do not contain any sulfur as presevatives. No added coloring or sugar. But I got these when there was promotion and the quality was not as good as before. Now the price increases by more than 20% compared to 1/2022. I would look for alternative now.

ff42467d-6593-4a64-9589-870c6892b4bc
Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Apricots are known to beneficially affect the gut microbiome. So I was excited to find this organic product with no preservatives or added sugar. But as such it's a mixed bag with medium (darker) and small size (lighter) apricots (50-50%). The smaller ones are mostly hard and bitter to taste, whereas the medium or occasional large ones are soft, chewy and tasty. Wish they had better quality control. But it still maybe the best option for dried apricots.

3642c2d9-e9c1-4aa8-bf77-6513942559e0
Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Love love love these unsulphured apricots!! Dried in the Sun ... au natural. They're moist and sweet and so good for you!! I'll eat them right out of the bag, and also will add them to homemade trail mixes ... as well as in my hot cereal meals. Rich in vitamin A!!

Posted on Dec 22, 2022

These have a great flavor, good texture and definitely do not have any added color, or sweetener. The color is a little dark and they are a little more chewy than the ones that do have more additives, so if you are buying them for a young one, keep that in mind. I do need to cut them up a bit for my 2-year-old to chew. I am very happy with these, and I will buy them again!

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

If you are wanting dried apricots that are bright orange and have a good but almost “not ripe” taste, these aren’t for you. These are natural and don’t have sulfur dioxide to protect the bright orange color. Because there is no sulfur dioxide, the apricots ripen while drying and turn dark; sometimes they even look black. Since they are dried naturally, the sugars seem to concentrate while drying and provide a very nice and unique sweet taste. Made in nature has a good idea going and I recommend these, I not only use these for snacking but also for a rugelach recipe I have where I make a home made jam from them. So I don't want added preservatives in it.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

the quality of the product is great its clean. love that its only figs in ingredient no artificual colors or flavours its taste great soooo chewee. The size compared to the quiity and price is great. the package is so helpful to open and close so product stays fresh. No bad smell.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

The best quality apricot and the taste is excellent. The smell is good. The package is of the right size and composition. The fruit is rich in ingredient potassium and beneficial for those who are on diet. Must have on everyday use to include for the purpose of having a healthy living.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022