DK

4.5
Based on 1,481 Ratings
1,029
Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I got this after learning from Dr. Berg's nutrition Youtube channel that Vitamin C supplements are NOTHING like natural vitamin C! Vitamin C supplements are missing a chunk of things, and really only acidify your stomach liquids to aid digestion! You can do that with apple cider vinegar (or anything acidic)! There aren't really any real benefits to artificial vitamin C besides acidifying things. So I just HAD to get some natural vitamin C! He has his own line of dried berries, which he sells and markets as vitamin C, but they're impossible for me to get where I live. Thankfully iHerb has just what I needed! A giant bag that only includes berries! It's a HUGE size and they're, of course, smell and taste YUMMY! Amazing quality, ingredients and packaging. I use this everyday as "supplements". I cannot recommend this more. You need real fruit for your diet.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

These are so good!! This is affordable compared to similar berry snacks and I feel like it lasts a while. I eat these on its own or I add it to my oatmeal or yogurt which is really good! It’s a healthy snack so I don’t feel guilty eating too many :)

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

A huge pack and it was very cheap! The quality is very good and the taste is amazing too. I usually serve a small portion for my kids every day and it's healthy, they liked the smell and the composition is good. I recommend this to everyone since it's much cheaper than all of those dried fruits in the supermarket!

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I love this brand for their high quality organic products. The combination of dried berries and pumpkin seeds is tasty, though I wish there are more nuts in it! Organic fruit & seed products are expensive in Hong Kong but this product is surely a good value of money!! Love these super healthy snacks

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

My favorite one is discontinued so I tried this one instead Good ingredients Good flavour All the berries are nice n I love berries so this is a very good replace ment Definitely going to buy more soon

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Good quality product. Dosage is great. The effect of the application pleased. Didn't cause any side effects. Convenient packaging. Everything corresponds to what is stated on the website. Super

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

I bought this for my mum that always her perfect breakfast companion with her boring oats. She told me it’s high quality ingredients with a great balance of sweetness. Highly recommended!

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

This is sooo good! My 2 year old eats it for a snack and I feel good because it’s a healthy alternative. The ingredients taste fresh and flavorful but also not artificial. Next time I’ll be purchasing the larger bag.