DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 29, 2022
Nice

I really enjoyed eating and cooking these seaweeds they do give a flavor of the sea it is like you are diving in ocean which is kid of cool what a nice taste I use in soap good for those who are following a certain kind of diet I do believe that it is beneficial since it is really low in calories and has many benefits

aa82370a-6e5a-4634-b219-228f5b109274

Well, I loved dulse more than this. Dulse is more delicious and melts in mouth but this sea kelp is so hard to even cut, its hard like a cloth. I guess it is better to maybe grind it or add hot water to it to expand and gets more soft.. I love to add it in salads and soups too. ps: had to transfer it to another plastic bag after my cat attacked the old bag

be770e94-9922-4375-9f0a-ca2fe6022151
Posted on Nov 19, 2022
2,305

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Always try to include sea vegetable in your diet, as many eastern cultures have used them for good benefits. Kelp is especially good for the thyroid, so it's a good thing to use. Plus it makes soups and salads taste really interesting. Maine Coast is one of the brands to use for sea vegetables.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I bought this great anti-oxidant to use for a specific recipe, but since it tastes so great and adds so many health benefits, I put it in so many of my soups and bean dishes as an extra ingredient. It is a high quality kelp. I am very happy that I found this on iherb.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I love the flavor of this kelp!! The salinity and umami flavor works so well in soups, especially Korean style soups! I bought this mainly for the iodine content and love that it is rich in minerals as well. It tastes great and is a beneficial part of my diet! Will ALWAYS repurchase from this brand.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I bought this in a panic during covid because I was looking for iron rich, immune boosting, natural foods or supplements. Kelp is supposed to be very beneficial to your diet and quite healthy. I was also relieved that this is sourced from the US. It smells and tastes fishy, so if you are put off by that smell, I suggest cooking or pre-soaking it in vinegar. Soak in vinegar/water/lemon juice solution. Then rinse and repeat until the scent is gone. Please also remember this is high in iodine, so do your research on what the daily amount you should eat/take.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I'm embarrassed to admit that I am still using up this supply after three years. But, hey, they are just as good as when I bought them. Quite yummy for adding to salads, soups, and stir-fry. These days I make an immune broth with fungi and roots, and the kelp is a nice addition to even out those flavors. They are REALLY salty, though, so take care how you use them.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

An excellent way to consume high quality seaweed. Easy to prepare, and is nutrient dense and clear of mercury. I live in Australia, but still buy this brand of seaweeds