DK

Based on 1,097 Ratings
KellyK
Posted on Apr 8, 2022
Kelp for the thyroid!

Sea vegetables are super powerful "greens" of the sea! As a Holistic Nutritionist, I have been personally taking them for years. I keep my celtic salt intake low and rely on sea vegetables like this kelp/celery/spinach to get natural sodium in. KELP is a natural source of iodine, it is rich in Vitamin K for strong bones, and is a natural anti inflammatory. I sprinkle these granules on my salads. If this helped you, please consider liking :)

987e4c24-0f83-4cbf-a98d-e12bea47c7e3

Nice and good quality ingredients. I like it with boiled eggs an butter toast. I do not really like the package and I had a bit hard time when I've opened. I'm not using the original package that is made of plastic, but I do not mind. The size of this product is small that I think is nice as this way I'll asure to have it only fresh. The taste is good, by me and us not too salty and any seaweed smell. If you want to go for less salt into your diet, this is nice fir you. I reccomend and I'll repurchase it.

8b9d0d0e-1c0b-42bd-96bb-1c9c9740ce95
dc10ac83-8811-441d-b9c8-a2f50e85038a
186bbbd0-c3bd-4e94-8361-daf69287aad6
Posted on Nov 23, 2022

yummy seasoning! 0 calories and so much flavor! it is surprisingly good. I love the taste and use this on everything possible in the kitchen for cooking. I use it daily! great strong package that won't break. it's so beneficial for your diet! i use it because it's quality is so great, and the flavor is amazing. i love to include it in my diet. this seasoning is just wonderful!

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I'm not limiting sodium, but someone in my house tends to not get enough iodine in their diet so I thought I'd try this. It is surprisingly tasty, not as "salty" as salt but definitely adds a savory bit of yum. The package is quite small for the price, but it should last awhile (I wouldn't suggest using this as a salt substitute when cooking/baking though).

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

This kelp granules taste so wonderful to sprinkle in your food plate. Its smelly any like other kelp. I use this to boast my Iodine. Its good for my diet because I have problem of my Thyroid. Doctors recommendation to eat Kelp. Its a great beneficial to our whole body system.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022
2,305

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Kelp is great for a lot of things - health, especially thryoid, good minerals you can't just get anywhwere, plus if you sprinkle this on your food, you are getting a good tasting healthy ingredient boost to any dish. Maine coast is a quality brand for sea vegetables. You can even travel with this handy bottle to a restaurant and pull it out to make a restaurant meal healthier. Do it fast so the staff doesn't see haha. Great kelp product especially if you don't want to cook with kelp, which is good too.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

I've always loved this brand of kelp granules. It is full of iodine so it's a great way to get some in your diet. The flavor is excellent for seafood or rice dishes, although I really like to include it on eggs as well. Well... I add it to most dishes as I just like the taste. iHerb has the best price for it that I've ever found.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

My iodine levels have been consistently low, kelp and other forms of sea vegetables are super high in iodine and other beneficial trace minerals. I could take kelp pills but I love the taste of these flakes and they’re a great addition to salads or soups or whatever takes you fancy. The shaker lasts a long time and it’s easily transport if you want to take it to the office or away for the weekend. High quality, delicious ingredient that I recommend for everyone.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I love that it’s organic! I started adding sea vegetable flakes to my salads for added iodine. While it can be weird to adjust to the fishy taste/smell at first, I actually crave it now and miss it when I run out! One package lasts me about 3 months.