DK

4.8
Based on 3,346 Ratings
2,841
Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Seeds have a similar taste to pine nuts so not only is it healthy in levels it is also delicious! I most like to add them to a salad seasoned with olive oil, which raises the level of absorption of the healthy ingredients contained in the seeds. You can grind the hemp seeds lightly with sea salt and use it as a salad, soup or stew. The seeds can also be used in pesto, dipped salad, smoothies, granola, and even as a linking material in patties, or snacked on as they are. will sure buy it again. please like my, review if it helps you :)

92964471-518e-49ba-9031-2d14e56109b8
Posted on Oct 28, 2022

ce3e7d57-0f19-41f0-82d1-127be13a9c89
Posted on Dec 10, 2021

I love those hemp seeds! It’s a great way to add in extra protein along the other health benefits. I sprinkle it on my salads, in my smoothies and make hemp milk to add my matcha latte. This is my hemp milk recipe: 3 table spoons of hemp seeds 3/4 cup of water 2-3 dates 1/2 tsp vanilla Cinnamon Blend in the blender and enjoy!

a95dc7e7-6da0-4b0e-9270-01266243beb9
7f61d61e-f5af-47f5-9b8a-89bf021475f6
Posted on Nov 1, 2022

Love the product, it has got everything that I was looking for. Not just protein, but it has got fiber, iron, a lot of antioxidants, with deliciousness and clear conscience. it's versatile as well. Blend 1 cup hemp seeds and 2 cups water for the most amazing plant-based milk.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

I love hemp hearts. They are backed full of nutrients. Tastes great and great way to have those Omega-3 on a daily. 2 tbsp and voila, you have got iron, protein and all that jazz. What else could you ask for? It's nutty in flavor and go well with almost everything. Sprinkle it over your smoothies or make a milk out. It's so versatile!

Posted on May 2, 2022

the ingredient list is great and the quality of these is high! the package is great and can be resealed / clipped the serving size is decent overall they taste alright. you can include them in your healthy diet and add them to recipes like oatmeal it has many benefits too so thats a plus!

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I eat this daily where I mix it with a series of seeds, oat, flax, chia to give me the right fiber and energy. This smells like peanuts and with the mix I do, you don't really feel the taste. This promotes good health and benefits for the heart. The mix I use with Almond milk, and nuts really helped me lower my cholesterol and I recommend this mix to everyone looking to control his cholesterol level.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

This is the best quality of hemp seeds and I tried so many different brands. The organic version is better than the regular and tastier. It’s perfect for my morning shakes. I noticed my skin got so much better since I’m issuing it and when I put in in my Shake I’m not hungry for at least 4 hours, it’s amazing! I’ve lost 20 kilo in 6 months since I’m using it in my diet. The taste is nutty. I use one serving every day in the morning.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022
2,552

Unique product. The quality is super. The opportunity to buy quality goods at a nice price and with fast delivery. I recommend everyone to buy.

I was really skeptical about the taste and possible uses for Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts but I was pleasantly surprised. The taste is slightly nutty and much crunchier than I expected, and since Hemp hearts provides so much fiber and protein, they can make any meal healthier! Quality is great and size is big. Great ingredients if u aim to increase protein intake.