DK

Posted on Feb 15, 2022
Happy New Customer!

I’m in my mid-30’s and just a few years ago started getting acne for the first time in my life. The type of acne I get is comedonal, resulting in lots of deep scars on both of my cheeks. I’m not really a vain person, but having pocs all over your face does quite a number for one’s self-esteem. Not really having the funds available for laser removal, I started researching ways to reduce the appearance of my scars at home. I started using prescription strength tretinoin cream, and it has significantly reduced the appearance of my scars. However, the tret itself has some side effects that are unpleasant; mainly extreme drying and redness. I’ve been using this oil, along with a few others, and have been extremely pleased with the results. I’ve been paying double this price for these oils at the store, for bottles that are half this size, until I found them on iHerb. I just placed my first order 2 days ago and it arrived at my door step this morning! Excellent prices, quality products, fast shipping - they’ve got a new customer for life!

df8101ad-4dc5-4566-a9be-2cc2d46fc53e
Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Powerful natural remedy for all types of skin conditions: eczemas, rashes, psoriazis and itching. As a food this oil has a mild aroma. It helps to calm heartburn and heal ulcers.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Seems like good quality hempseed oil, tastes delicious with no bitterness like some brands, but it does upset my stomach, t not sure why since I tolerate other oils very well. But, if your stomach can tolerate hempseed oil, this is a good brand, better than most.

Posted on May 29, 2022

Good taste, though you can find the same in larger bottles and lower price per ML. But it was sold out when I made the purchase: Nutiva, Organic Hemp Seed Oil, Cold-Pressed, 24 fl oz (710 ml)

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I USE IT FORGETTING STRONG HAIR. JUST PUT IT ON HAIR

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

got it for a friend who has trigeminal neurologia, it gives good effect. but for me every time i take it i have low mood and terrible nightmares.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I get tis for my husband, he says it helps with his general aches and pains

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Great taste. We use as our salad dressing nightly. We have tried other like products, but find this to be the best quality.

Posted on May 23, 2022

We use this in our dogs homemade food, seems to make a big difference.