DK
4.4

4.4
Posted on Mar 12, 2022
So good, super smooth, delicious!

SO GOOD!!! One of the best almond butters i've had! I usually don't like almond butter because I find them very gritty and sticky but not with this one. It's slightly sweetened and has a milder flavor than an all natural almond butter but it still feels very healthy and of high quality with great tasting ingredients. It's a no stir butter but I still had to stir it. It was easy to do so though. It's super smooth, just like a smooth peanut butter.

5c688f61-7745-4a55-a970-4c7a04928100
6f87316c-35fd-41b2-9e7b-bf562dd71340
ffd30b36-3bfc-4ba0-b69f-4b9566cce094
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Extremely creamy, slightly sweet, delicious to eat as a snack. It is delicious in any recipe. But I love eating it for dessert because it's slightly sweet. Simply in love. I've already bought the sugar-free version, but this one is incredibly tastier if you're going to eat it straight or spread it on bread. I highly recommend it. Excellent quality. If my photos and comment helped you, please click yes.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Good taste, but tends to harden quite quickly once refrigerated making it difficult to spread. Contains just a few simple ingredients so you can really taste the almond flavor, but would be better if there were no added cane sugar. Have ordered a few times, packaging was fine so no problems with leaking.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

A very high quality tasting almond oil I would definitely recommend if you wanted this and the packaging was also very clean nothing ever spilled out of it.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Have purchased it before and it's just great. You don't need to mix it, stays homogenized. Tastes very good. No sugar at all.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

The almond butter has a mild taste. It is much healthier than peanut butter. And I love that it has no added salt or sugar.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Great taste, easy to spread, tastes great with sliced bananas and a drizzle of maple syrup on toast or you could just get their maple flavor which is even more amazing. I wish they would remove the palm oil though.

Posted on Sep 1, 2021