DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jul 19, 2022
8,493

I use I I the same way as a peanut butter. in my opinion this one is more yummy. Great product, good quality. Fast delivery

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

Love this almond butter! It tastes so good, the crunchy bits really make it fun to eat, and I like it even better than peanut butter

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Bought this frequently for daughter's breakfast for a few years now to replace peanut butter which cause allergies. This is Good quality, crunchy and thick consistency, and is spreadable to the last drop. She love the taste.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Very good. But the almond butter is hard to mix. If you don’t mix well, the almond butter toward the bottom of the jar gets really hard.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I found this product delicious. I used it to add protein and fat to my milk and fruit breakfast. I love the crunch in it too, gave it a nice texture.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

I use I I the same way as a peanut butter. in my opinion this one is more yummy. The jar is smaller than I anticipated.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

This is a long time favorite. I was so happy to discover I can order it through Iherb. It doesn't have too much sugar--only one added gram. Has the crunch I love and the best part is that it is no stir, so don't have a top layer of oil covering the product. Delicious, nutricious, best almond butter for sale.