DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Description USDA Organic Non GMO Project Verified Kosher Hain Celestial 8 g Protein Sustainably Sourced Palm Oil Certified Gluten Free No Stir! Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI) It all starts with the sun. Our master roaster then roasts & double grinds our peanuts in small batches. Our signature process delivers a distinct flavor, a velvety smooth texture, and an unforgettable taste. Suggested use Refrigerate after opening. Other ingredients Organic peanuts, organic palm oil, organic evaporated cane sugar, sea salt. Contains: Peanuts. May contain almonds. Disclaimer While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

If you’re someone that use peanut butter frequently and wants high quality, simple and natural ingredients, and great taste, this peanut butter is the perfect mix of those things. It spreads easier and mixes easier than other similar peanut butters w/ very little stirring required. I’ve found that if you like it less smooth, you can just pour out the oil before stirring and it becomes a little thicker but doesn’t dry out.

I really love this peanut butter. Great taste, two simple high quality organic ingredients, and nothing else; Wonderful! One thing of note is the packaging. I love that this comes in a glass jar. There are similar products that come in a plastic bottle for a slightly lower price, but the glass makes a big difference in perceived quality.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

It is the first product I tried from Maranatha. It tastes excellent alone without honey or jam, and it is very creamy also effortless to spread. I haven't needed to stir, which is nice. The quilty of the product is top-notch. I highly recommend it. Not very sweet either. By far one of the best peanut butter I tried. Also, it's organic, which is excellent. The size was sufficient for me for around one month of 5 days a week use.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

This is lovely, organic peanut butter that doesn't have to be stirred. Even though I am a diabetic and it has a little sugar, it doesn't raise my blood sugar. It's a great, easy protein source, and I take some like tasty medicine every morning with my breakfast on a spoon. I just reread this review, not knowing it was mine, and I said to myself, I love this and agree! Just ordered two more jars.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Great quality peanut butter form a trustworthy company! I much prefer their almond butter as I find the peanut butter to be less flavorful but it's a great peanut butter with high quality ingredients. The taste is not the best compared to other peanut butters but it's still very nice and feels healthy. Texture wise it's nice, smooth and soft but the oil tends to separate a bit.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

This is a staple in our house. Made with two simple ingredients that are organic. It’s easy to stir and doesn’t separate much at all. It comes in glass which is preferable to plastic. It keeps well in the fridge after opening.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Great taste! Very peanuty! Its size is quite large and I put it on my toast in the morning always! I appreciate that this peanut butter is healthier than any other peanut butter in the supermarket. Recommend this quality product!

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

The best tasting Peanut Butter I ever had! It's so delicious, I couldn't put the spoon down... so spreadable and smooth as well! This is for keeps! A true treat!

Posted on May 8, 2022

Love that there are so few ingredients in this, no sugar, and all organic. I use it for my toddler's snacks and sandwiches and for baking.