DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 7, 2022

High-quality peanut butter with clean good-for-you ingredients. It tastes delicious on its own, in smoothies, yoghurt, on toast etc. It is a great that the packaging is glass, less plastic and you can always reuse the jar after! The size is bigger than some other brands so it lasts a little bit longer as well. This is a great choice if you would like to switch your usual peanut butter for an organic good for you one!

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I really really like this PB. I buy the crunchy because ... well, just because. I guess I like nuts. Anyway, altho it's crunchy, it's very smooth and spreads easily. I haven't gone this far myself but my wife eats it straight out of the jar. Did I mention flavor? Just assume I think it's great because I wouldn't be constantly buying it if it weren't so. HIGHLY recommend.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

As far as peanut butter quality goes, I didn't know we could start going to these levels. I used to love sweet peanut butter, but have started to look after that sugar intake somewhat over the past few years. Expanding waistlines etc. It didn't taste too sweet at all... Very moreish though... Definitely saved as a treat.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

This is by far one of the best peanut butters I've had, taste-wise! I've also tried the natural version, but this crunchy one is top-notch. Fair price, high quality ingredients and organic - what's not to like? Will be ordering more for sure, since the family adores it and it benefits our vegan diets.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022
1,991

It is a little watery but i prefer this crunchy one to the smooth butters as i like to chew what I'm eating. Still you have got to mix it really well before you eat it as the oil seperates and needs to be evenly spread to a nice consistency before consuming. Warning as eating it with a spoon can really get addictive, you will be finishing it in no time at all. Other than that, it's a real nice butter in a glass jar.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

Oh, peanut butter. This is such a great type. Slightly crunchy, with tiny pieces throughout. Easy to stir and incorporate the oil. Spreadable and reliable. Jars are easily reusable, as well, although I no longer attempt to get the sticker label off and now just embrace that it wants to stay on there.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I have ordered a variety of peanut butters from iherb but this is my favorite. The consistency, quality and perfect crunchiness make it my favorite

76aeb0fb-3de8-41fd-abc5-b00eeedf0f8c
Posted on Mar 23, 2022

My go-to for organic peanut butter. Have been purchasing both the creamy and crunchy versions for years and the quality has remained the same. Great taste and texture. Be sure to mix generously before refrigerating to keep it creamy. It tends to dry up towards the end, depending on how quickly you consume it.