DK
4.4

4.4
Posted on Sep 29, 2022

very high quality crackers with the best ingredients, the taste is phenomenal. I used tons of them with all tastes available. the size is good for a snack and a meal the composition is great and the package was full. Its good to eat as a gluten free meal in your diet thats a huge benefit for the price. the serving size is 4 to 6 crackers at a time.

a60e6adf-25fb-4cf1-a5f2-f786f2fb2276
Posted on Mar 13, 2022

As I mentioned in my review for the original flavor, these crackers are great for anyone trying to avoid FODMAPs. Even if something is gluten free, crackers often contain garlic or onion powder, or too much nut flour. As these are mostly made with brown rice and quinoa, the black pepper flavor should be quite low FODMAP. The taste of black pepper is not overwhelming, and goes great with a lot of toppings. I do think the original flavor is a bit more versatile as they go well with peanut butter, whereas I wouldn't pair peanut butter and black pepper, but the black pepper is probably better for a fancy party appetizer. I loved them with cheese.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Good quality and ingredients 🙂... the taste is peppery and you serve this with cheese or whatever you prefer... I used to eat this with a hot drink... good snack 😊... the crackers comes in sperate plastic cover each packed with six or maybe less in a pack inside one box... I actually like black pepper 🤩...

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

thisnis a must in my counter....the texture and test of uts pure ingredients are the perfect snack on the go but also the perfevt gluten free option I would have ever imagined

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I was surprised about how much I like these! the ingredient list is extremely clean and healthy. The flavor and texture is just perfect. Love these crackers for a light snack.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Love the texture, but the black pepper flavour a bit overpowering as an aftertaste when eaten in its own. better eating it with dips, was great with some guac

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Mary's gone far more than crackers. Mary's gone delicious. To eat these crackers as a snack or whether you are on a diet you can't go wrong.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Mary's Gone Crackers black pepper crackers are extra crunchy and tasty, and unlike other crackers which tend to stimulate appetite, these crackers have staying power which makes them great for between meal snacking. Also the calories per cracker are lower than other varieties I buy.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

It's one of our staples in our household. Great ingredients. Non-GMO. Organic certified. High in fibre! Great for morning teas or mid-afternoon snacks! Love them :)

Posted on Aug 22, 2022
2,268

Crackerjack product. This site won me over. Lots of goods and products. High quality. I recommend to friends.