DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 30, 2022
Great for temporary pain relief!

I suffer from chronic pain due to inflammation and arthritis. After taking ibuprofen and acetaminophen regularly, my rheumatologist told me that I needed to stop or I'd have liver damage. I decided to give this Natural Relief a try. This product did not bring immediate relief, but after about 3 days of taking two tablets every 4 to 6 hours during the day, I noticed a huge difference. My pain was tolerable for at least 3 hours. It would start flaring up again just before the 4 hour mark when I could take two more tablets. This supplement was a great help to me when I needed it. I recommend it for temporary pain relief for anyone who suffers from arthritis.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

First time I've tried due to Hyland's Rhus Tox I've been taking for years is no longer available. I like the larger tablets and this manufacturer is JUST AS EFFECTIVE! Am so glad I found this product :)

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Is good for short term relief. Does not have any side effects. I used them only when the pain in my knees are very painful. The tablet is small and easy to swallow and seems to be of good quaity.

I buy these for my MIL who is in her late 70s. It helps her greatly with aches and pains without the side effects of pharmaceuticals. Recommend!

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Good for pain relief, not huge results yet do the job. hard to suck on for too long

09d527f3-a6a1-472c-b007-f3351cc3414e
Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Mother has known gastric sensitivity. This unfortunately seems to cause a bit of reaction after the 3rd dose

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

Bought this product for my husband. He's been experiencing arthritis pain lately. I hope it can relieve his knee pain. Will get back for another review once he started taking this.

e6ea761e-da67-49cd-b7fd-8d4c90868272
Posted on Aug 11, 2021

This is a great product for arthritis sufferers to relieve the pain and discomfort. I believe in the power of homeopathic remedies, especially when they can relieve symptoms. Will definitely purchase again. At my age I am careful to check ingredients on everything I buy, and it looks like high quality to me.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

Easy to take and effective supplement- taste is fine too

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Became my first aid help to relieve joints pain and elasticity.