DK

Posted on Aug 30, 2022
Good

I'm not sure how to rate this, I'm trying it for the first time...I have chronic facial Eczema...So far, this has been ok, but it takes quite a while for results...I have high hopes for this so will continue & I'm a big believer in Homeopathic...

Posted on May 4, 2022

the effects do occur after using, but it is very veryyy gradual (as nature-based solutions are) and requires you to consume a pill literally once every 30 mins to see the impact. so if you want to look for fast relief, this might not be the one, but if your flare-ups are not severe and you prefer a natural, safe option, would totally recommend this!

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Relative recommended Skin after a very positive experience for his dog. My dog has shown marked improvement since he began taking it for a persistent skin infection that did not respond to conventional options. Thank you!

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

BHI Allergy tablets are the only thing keeping keeping my throat and sinuses clear. I use them every day multiple times.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I didn't work like I hoped I bought it for my husband, he followed the recommended dosage to no avail. Even when he upped it, nothing changed.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

This has stopped my hands from cracking and bleeding. I like how it is natural too.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

I really respond well to homeopathics these were super helpful after a recent skin breakout

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Seems to work, skin has improved and good to know it’s a quality product.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

good product for my health i like this i will buy again