DK
  • S

4.2
  • S
Posted on May 25, 2022

I have been using this produce for years. I have a medical condition which causes painful muscle/spasm cramping through out my body and this is the only product that stops them. I put two pills under my tongue and let them dissolve and the muscles start to relax and I am once again pain free.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Just bought 2 more bottles of these because they work so well and the way the world is going who knows if we will be able to get them down the road.....I get spasms in legs feet and stomach every now and then and one or 2 of these and they are gone...Dont think there is a expire date on homeopathics so these should last me at least 3 yrs.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I have had chronic pain for 2 years and this is the only thing that works. Just 2pills under my tongue and I get relief.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

this product recommended for women who are get pain every cycle menstruation. this is good help me a lot release the cramp

9781bb57-4a49-4805-a456-8b34c48dc967
Posted on Oct 17, 2021

I was really impressed with these I get terrible menstrual cramps and they took the edge off to where I was way more functional during the worst days of my cycle... I found them to be a unique blend of ingredients that I had not seen before I will definitely be putting these on my regular ordering schedule!

Posted on Jul 11, 2021

I think this is going to be one of those products that works for some and not for others. In my case, I bought it for occasional muscle problems. When I felt like that might be a problem today, I opened the bottle and followed the instructions. These are tablets that you suck on rather than pills. I took one and then went to the garden to do some work. For me, it seems to work. No muscle problems at all, and my back, where my muscles often tighten up, didn't have any problems. I suggest giving it a try if you have muscle problems or cramps. And with 100 in the bottle, the amount will last for a good amount of time.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

Always carry with me. Good for different situations involving pain and spasms related to M.S.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

Honestly I haven't even open the box or bottle but the other reviews online said it was great

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

My daughter uses these. Doesn’t make cramps go away but takes the edge off