DK
4.4

4.4
Posted on Nov 7, 2022

Using every so often when I have a little pain. It does take it away after a little while. Easy to consume. I've used T-relief cream and found both work great together. There has been an improvement since Ive used it. The package and product is presented well giving an overall quality ingredient.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I purchased this product for my one knee that has given me a little pain from time to time and I believed the Arnica +12 has really helped. I like that I can carry it with me and just put it under my tongue when I need. I would ask that you give it a try. It has worked for me.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I was looking for a more natural approach to pain management of my arthritis. I have tried a few different products but so far T-Relief has worked best.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I give this to my cat which is safe for pets and helps with his old age. Google this product for pets and you will see it is a safe alternative. I crush 1 tablet up and put it in his cat food, once per day

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

this is a good buy. i have been looking for a supplements and pain reliever for my arthritis. I need to at least lessen the pain because I need to use my hands for writing during my exams. and this one is a blessing 😃

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Repeat order. Very helpful for my pet’s arthritis and pain as he cannot take conventional pain medication. So this herbal use is just the right thing to help him be more mobile. Will definitely buy again

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

I love this product. Very good product I used this brand before when I had knee injury, and it was very helpful. I always prefer natural and homeopathic product than chemicals with side effects.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

It is my first purchase of the product and my mom like the taste, so far, it gave her relief from the pain of her arthritis. It is a good product. The ingredients are natural.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

This is an excellent product and works great on my dogs arthritis issue. My vet recommended along with other supplements . I have been using it for 3 years.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Wonderful product for small aches and pains. Works every time without any side effects from prescription drugs. The arthritis relief is real, especially on days when there is more humidity in the air. Highly recommended!