DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Mar 6, 2022

It works excellent on me. These days I have been constantly worrying about something and I could not even focus during study. I rolled and rolled on bed till 3am. These pills helped a lot on soothing me and sleeping problems. I do not feel any dizziness or side effects after waking up from a good sleep. However, when my mother took them she reflected she dreamed a lot during the night. I think the effect of this pill somehow depends on personal conditions? But then the pills gave her a long sleeping hour without waking up in between, so they still worth. Overall, the pills work great!

Works great for mood swings if you have crying spells, sleepiness night. They are totally relaxing me and these will be my New happy pills. They are very easy to take and they dissolve on your tongue. I recommend these for anyone struggling with anxiety. Try them out they are not expensive and they make you feel wonderful...

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

Good, I took it with other medicine for this but I could see that this one was helping me too. It feels like the affect on this happens faster than the others. The ingredients on this composition are high quality and very natural, so it's a healthier option for sure.

SupplementMaster
Posted on Dec 20, 2021

It is very comfortable to eat. I sleep very well, and when I wake up the next day, I feel like waking up on a warm cloud. I want to buy it in Korea, but after two purchases, it is strangely blocked. It's sad.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

These few days I’ve been worrying about something and couldn’t focus on work, these pills worked well on me. It helped soothing me and getting a better sleep. I like that the ingredients are natural.

Posted on May 16, 2021
1,622

To help me cope I've been taking WellMind. I bought them from Iherb. I had ran out of my other anxiety meds and wanted something natural so I read the reviews on this stuff abd decided well "It won't kill me to try it!" So for a couple of days i've been taking it and Omg These are bomb. They are totally relaxing me and these will be my New happy pills. They are very easy to take and they dissolve on your tongue. I recommend these for anyone struggling with anxiety. Try them out they are not expensive and they make you feel wonderful... (Was this review of use to you? If so, let me know by clicking "Helpful." "Like" Cheers!)

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Good calming effect. In the morning you wake up easily, at night you calmly fall asleep. I really liked it.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

very good, soothes well, doesn't taste bad, nice, good, well, fine. very nice

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

Excellent! Excellent! Excellent! Excellent! Excellent! Excellent! Excellent! Excellent! Excellent! Excellent!

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

This brand is top notch. I have a handful of their line and each one helps