DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 27, 2022
Super High Quality Vitamin C

This was recommended from the Root Cause Protocol. You need much lower dose, (one - two tablets a day) compared with the synthetic vitamin c's as it absorbs better. It's quite expensive so that's a factor to take into account but does 45 days if you take 2 a day. Worth a try.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

I always take this vitamin C supplement if I feel like I'm getting sick, to help my immune system cope. I like that the dose is substantial but not extreme. Taken with food it's easy on my stomach. Some people find this type of vitamin too large to swallow comfortably but it's fine for me.

Posted on May 2, 2022

After speaking to MegaFood reps met at demo days at Whole Foods and others who carry this product, as well as to the people at Mega Food in New Hampshire, l switched 4 years ago to Mega Foods Ultra C-400. The ingredients are all desirables, including organic orange, broccoli, parsley root, carrot, beetroot,cranberry, and blueberry. I eat all organic fruits and veggies daily, but not enough to provide the amount of Vitamin C that l need. Yes, the pills are on the large side, but l am getting their large benefits, and since l am immunocompromised, I am thrilled to have this product to enhance my health. Bravo, Mega Food, for caring and supporting regenerative farmers who care about their soil! Outstanding ingredients, caring farmers, caring producers. It makes all the difference!

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

This was recommended with the root cause protocol. I have come off synthetic forms of vitamin c and am trying to increase my ability to absorb it from food instead. To be honest, I’m not 100% sure if this is entirely natural and not synthetic, the information is a bit sketchy. It definitely has plant derived flavonoids in there to support absorption of the vitamin c. But the ascorbate itself has a big question mark as to its origin. It lost a star for that and the extremely high cost.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

very good quality busts my energy level taking one capsule a day natural ingredients product the size of the pill works for me not too big

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

MegaFood Brand is the best brand, as it a food based supplement. The Ultra C helps us stay well, and works for us. It is the only C I buy

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

This is part of the Root Cause Protocol and it supplies a good dose of Vitamin C, along with eating lots of fruits and veggies. I figure it's extra insurance in boosting immunity.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I’ve been taking for years, we’ve never had an issue before-they’re easy on my stomach with or without eating before! And I definitely see an improvement after taking them if I’m not feeling 100%z

Posted on Jul 29, 2021

I received the product well, and with use, I found that it is one of the distinctive products that I must talk about, and it helped me a lot in solving my health problems, increasing activity and vitality, and increasing the immune capacity. I thank all the employees of the company

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

It's my favorite one. Always fresh and make me feel better. I like this.