DK

Based on 2,900 Ratings
2,528
Posted on Mar 28, 2022
my favorite Zinc supplement

MegaFood Zinc is easily absorbed by the body and the added Nourishing all organic Food Blend of Spinach, Parsley Leaf, Carrot, Broccoli, Beetroot seems to have a synergistic effect. Zinc is good for immune health and also helps the inner colon lining. It is relatively expensive but to me it is definitely worth the price.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

I love megafood supplements the Mg is always perfect ! good quality ! The tablets are from natural ingredients which is perfect and the package is also very good! its size is small and easy to swallow always drink a lot of water with supplements to make the effect on your hair and boost your immunity.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Zinc is very important for fresh and healthy skin color (tested), hair, plays a role in the functioning of the body. It should be noted that Zinc is not synthesized, so it is important to get zinc through foods such as beans, eggs, nuts, cocoa powder, seafood, cheese, meat, cereals, or such vitamins. I always try to buy only Mega food because of its natural content. Please tap on like If my feedback was helpful:)

I bought this for my father, since he’s taking dialysis this helps to add to his diet. The ingredients of this vitamin are clean, the mg is perfect. Zinc is incredibly important for our immune system. The package came in just fine, no damage. My dad is deficient of this so it was necessary to get this for him. It’s pretty much tasteless.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Woow good i like it Woow good i like it Woow good i like it Woow good i like it Woow good i like it Woow good i like it Woow good i like it Woow good i like it Woow good i like it Woow good i like it Woow good i like it Woow good i like it 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🥹🥹🥹🥹❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ i use it size good package good intgredient good

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

With virus exposure a possibility this has been apart of our daily supplements. Does it help? Well we have not been sick but this is a good brand and worth boosting the immune system during this time. Extra immune support during the winter months is standard for us but this was a new addition and easy to take with no negative effects for us.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I decided to add zinc to my daily vitamin routine because I hear it is a necessity for the immune system. These are easy to swallow and seems like a very natural product which is what I am looking for and the ingredients listed seem like high quality. The 120 tablet is definitely the better value. Will repurchase again!

Posted on May 11, 2022

zinc is needed for the production of proteins and DNA, for muscle growth and repair, is important for the proper sense of taste and smell, promotes wound healing, helps the immune system fight bacteria and viruses, improves digestion, regulates hormone production

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I tried this brand because I tried their iron before and it works! Zinc needs quercetin for delivery so I think the vege blend inside can provide some quercetin... I didn't get tested for zinc so not sure if it raises value. But it's small and easy to swallow.

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

Zinc is good for immunity and also helps the lining of the colon. It's relatively expensive, but for me it's definitely worth the price. Well packaged, fast delivery. I will order more. Excellent.