DK

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I recently switched from another high quality brand B-Complex that I loved since Metabolic Maintenance doesn't have the additives that even high quality brands use. Since many of the additives are corn- or soy-based or cause other adverse reactions, I avoid them whenever possible. Just wish iHerb would allow their discounts to apply to this brand.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Every spring for the last five years, my son and I have been drinking exactly these vitamins on a doctor's recommendation after genetic testing. My son cannot eat a lot of vitamin B-rich foods due to food intolerances (nuts, eggs, brewer's yeast and more). That's why it's good to take them as a supplement. For me, these B vitamins improve my metabolism and improve my resistance to stress, which today is a predisposing factor for the development of almost all diseases. I am definitely calmer and have more energy! Although the capsule is relatively large for my taste, my son and I have no problem swallowing it. The good thing is that it contains B12 in methylated form - the most easily absorbed by the body in the case of a genetic mutation MTHFR. Great product and excellent quality!

Posted on May 1, 2022

These phosphorylated B complex capsule are one of the best for us. These capsules do not upset our stomach and we noticed they calm down our nervous system. They smell a bit, as almost all B vitamins do.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Recommended by my doctor. Good quality but expensive. Price has risen more than 10% since last purchase. Ingredient s have boosted my pathology results. Capsule size is not too difficult to swallow.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Did it do its job? Yes. But is it worth the price? Probably not. Bought this because this was the brand recommended to me, but you can probably find similar B complexes at a much cheaper price. If you'll be taking this everyday for a prolonged period, you're better off looking for a different brand.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

I really like this product! These are great quality B vitamins. After doing lots of research, these have the best formulation of each vitamin. Highly recommend

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

I’ve bought this about 6 times. It’s not cheap but quality is great and I notice changes I’m energy if I don’t take it. Prefer Methylated b vitamins as I have the MTHFR SNP so these work best for me.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Again underrated product and most definitely important for muscle fullness and long term overall health as it contains vital supps needed for mind and body function benefit

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Worth every cent, very good quality. These ingredients both quantities and amounts can't be found in any other formula I've been able to find. Does taste a little funky before swallowing but nothing too bad.

Posted on Nov 1, 2020

It is very good, very high quality, but for me it was too much, and I had - too much energy believe it or not, sometimes I was anxious from them, so I stoped using them, and instead I use Multiple vitamins formula from the same brand, they work better for me.