DK

4.3
  • S
Posted on Feb 20, 2022
Good Product

This does lower my pressure when I have a problem although it can take a couple/few days to see results. I also take extra magnesium with it. The pills are rather large and I wish they were in capsule form as they would be easier for me to swallow but that may just be me. Overall, I think it's a good product.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I got another bottle for my husband because it help to keep his blood pressure down alot. He would take the pill and also drink a shot of apple cider vinegar

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Help with controlling my mild high blood pressure. Do it very day and do feel the difference. It has helped with my weight and diet issues.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

I’ve been using it for a month now… my BP was 150 and now came down at 130, so far no more back head headache…

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

This supplement became part of my lifestyle. I don't have high blood pressure but too much stress and it works well for me. One tablet daily is enough for my case to releive work stress.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

My homeopath prescribed MNP for high blood pressure a few months ago. I'm very sensitive to drugs, so I was relieved to get positive results from this supplement. I never want to be out of this product and hope iHerb will continue to carry it.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

It really works for blood pressure My husband takes 1 per day for 10 years He never had to increase the mg of the prescription meds

Posted on May 18, 2021

This is one good naturopathic blood pressure support with a great blend of ingredients. The only thing is, the pill size is big and could be a choking hazard. I crush the big tablet before ingesting it just to make sure I don't choke. I guess there's just no way out of the big tablet because of the many great ingredients in it. I hope that the manufacturer will come out with an easy to swallow capsule in the future.

Posted on Feb 16, 2021

I've been using this since middle age when I started nudging the limits of pre-hypertension. I am well aware of all the side effects possible with the usual blood pressure prescriptions and wanted to go natural. Recommendations from friends led me to Micheal's BP Factors and now I'm 72 and just passed another physical without any problem. I was so happy to find it here as it is getting harder to find on Amazon - especially nice was paying 25% less! I plan to compare all my natural supplements on iHerb.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

It’s great! My husband is totally off his high blood pressure meds!