DK

Posted on Dec 18, 2022

Nice I am not tried until now cause Now I am sick Nice I am not tried until now cause Now I am sick Nice I am not tried until now cause Now I am sick Nice I am not tried until now cause Now I am sick Nice I am not tried until now cause Now I am sick Nice I am not tried until now cause Now I am sick Nice I am not tried until now cause Now I am sick Nice I am not tried until now cause Now I am sick Nice I am not tried until now cause Now I am sick

5c1af439-42a9-4b4f-b63a-68e77837fd87
Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Better ingredients are so important to me! This ramen is so yummy! Still have to be mindful with sodium content but I don't have to feel guilty about eating ramen that's super unhealthy or contains yucky ingredients! Will continue to buy as treat for myself once in a while!

Posted on Dec 12, 2022

These are the most delicious noodles I have tasted. The quality that is in the packaging already peaks my interest and the fact that when the noodles are boiled the size and amount of soup is incredibly filling! As I do find myself trying to find alternatives to the noodles I am already eating (as they can be unhealthy). These noodles suit my diet by having a great list of ingredients that are beneficial to me. I totally recommend!

Posted on Feb 2, 2023

I bought this for my son who likes to go to ramen restaurants, and is fairly critical of the ramen he eats there. He also likes to try new brands of packaged ramen at home. He had never had this one, and said it tastes "pretty good" for a packaged, make at home ramen. Of course it's very easy to prepare, and much less expensive than going to a ramen restaurant.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

Amazing quality, ingredients and taste! Please keep in mind the size is VERY tiny, especially for the price. For me its worth it. The soup and noodles are delicious and the flavor ratio is perfect. You use it the same way you do any instant noodles. noodles you can feel good about! I recommend!

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

I would call this is my guilt-free noodle, and I love it. It's a better option than other instant ramen brand, at least they are trying to use organic and quality ingredients. The taste of the broth is very good and rich!

Posted on May 11, 2022

This brand of ramen noodles is always a winner. It is high quality ingredients since it's organic. It also tastes delicious. I like that it's healthy and yummy.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Soap tastes very good, I drank all of it after having the noodles. Size is a little bit small for adults, in my opinion; but in general I really like it and would recommend it to people who are on diet.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Good quality noodles, ingredients contain seasoning mix and oil. The taste was savory and reminded me of the garlic fried chicken at my favorite Korean restaurant. I must admit, I was disappointed in the soup's serving size. Mostly air in the package. Flavor spot on, I would recommend a try.