DK
4.1

4.1
Posted on Jun 22, 2022

The ramen feels very close to the real ramen texture, The broth is rich and very tasteful. The ingredients are artificial. the composition of the soup and the noodles are perfect. the package can hold damage if you fear it wont survive the delivery. The quality is superb. size is like other ramens

Posted on Dec 10, 2022

complete package nice taste and effect very cheap price for a complete dose of chocolate very high quality it tastes really good the rider is really nice High quality product i will recommend this to my family and friendswill will gonna buy it again complete package Nice taste and effect very cheap price for a complete dose

Posted on Dec 6, 2022
1,004

Absolutely delicious. Good value for the quality and unique flavors you can’t find other places. I buy these as gifts for my brothers who are health-crazed but splurge for these, and I think a lot of people will appreciate them similarly. Love to add an egg to them.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

My top favorite meal/ ramen. It has the best quality, ingredients, & tastes. I wish the size was bigger so I could get more of it but other than that I think the package is a pretty good amount. I order about 12 which last me a hit while I’m away at school. I would buy 100 if it didn’t cost me much. Iherb if you want to send me 100 spicy beef mighty mikes I won’t complain or tell🫶🏾

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

Significant other loves this soup and its spicy flavor. Most times I don't even need to add the packet of oil or just some of it as its not really necessary.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

My son and granddaughter really like Mikes Mighty Good spicy good beef ramen soup. I have other instant soups in my pantry but the above is the only one they choose.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Very Tasty feels high quality. Great packaging as well. It’s small. Very good for dark. My wife likes it. Organic ingredients. I like the price.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

I liked it, it was tasty for me, the noodles get nicely soft. Kids were expected more spicy flavor (like those red sauses used for Youtube videos), so they didnt enjoy it as much.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

Broth is very flavourable, was perfect spice for me. A little on the salty side (but i do not favor salt). It is just noodles and soup, no dried veggies etcc... The portion size is small. I added some coriander and sprouts to make it more wholesome.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

This spicy beef soup taste good. The noodle doesn’t taste nice, maybe it’s organic, not used to it. Will buy again during promotion.