DK
Based on 1,075 Ratings

4.5
Based on 1,075 Ratings
Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I like Mill Creek Botanicals,Biotin Conditioner very much, hair feels solid in the wake of utilizing it. The main drawback is that its somewhat interesting to get the item out of the jug, I wound up placing a siphon from one more jug wherein permitted me to get the item out without having to enthusiastically shake it first.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Packed with a rich blend of Biotin, an essential member of the B-Complex, Argan Oil and Keratin Proteins, this invigorating conditioner soaks deep into your hair to help repair and strengthen from the inside out. Helps restore lost volume while Peppermint Oil invigorates each follicle, this formula gives your hair the nutrition it craves.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

The ingredient list is not perfect, however it's the most natural conditioner I could find. Also, the fragrance is not artificial and it's really nice and mild. (I find the artificial fragrances so powerful and nauseating- so at least the fragrances are all natural!) It's a relatively small bottle, and as far as effects on the hair, it's moderately softening and a good detangler.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I've been using this shampoo and condition set for a few weeks now. Love the mild scent, not as strong as Mill Creek's pomegranite shampoo. Using a Biotin shampoo and conditioner set for the first time and it's been nourishing for my super long hair!

Posted on May 29, 2022

The texture/fluidity is perfect. It foams ok and the scent is what I was expecting. I have very sensitive skin so I'm glad this won't itch my head.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Woooow i like it 😍😍😍 the quality is amazing and i use it very nice Size Age The package is nice Benefit Moisture Nice my skin sensitive

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

non sticky or oily, fresh and can found out the hairs are being stronger. some baby hair are grown freshly. happy to see that results and i normally use the shampoo together with the conditioner

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

I use this to CO-wash my dry hair - it’s lightweight enough and I’d like to imagine that the biotin does something for my scalp.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

Nice scent Easy to use Hogh quality Convenient size package,and age Benefit Good composition For hair and sensitive scalp Moisturizing Nice scent Easy to use Hogh quality Convenient size package,and age Benefit Good composition For hair and sensitive scalp Moisturizing

Posted on Aug 13, 2021

4.5 ⭐ product to be honest. Moisturizing without being oily. Definitely resulting in less breakage of hair strands after a month of usage. -0.5 ⭐ due to lack of a pumping bottle since the consistency is kinda thick, not flowing well though the bottle opening. Easy solution would be just flip the bottle over upside down.