DK

Based on 3,562 Ratings
2,275
Posted on Jan 21, 2022
¡Excelente!

Really inlove with this shampoo! Amazing effects, my head skin it’s clean now, ant hair are strong. Contains biotin that is really good for the hair. Actually one of the best I even tried. You will not find the same quality in the supermarket. Quality and Price are prefect.

2d2344f9-5f9f-4c94-af10-84280ad20ba8

This is the 2nd bottle i buy it the scent very nice and i use it every day since i have oily hair the size is large will stay for more than 2 months , the quality very good and also the package it good , my scalp oily and it’s help me a lot it can be used foe sensitive saclp

38199908-9bbd-4e53-abfb-aafc879a481a
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I Have and oily scalp with hair brittleness and I drop hair easily. this has been a great buy for me!!! first time I won't get oily dandruff cos of my oily scalp without the use of an anti dandruff shampoo!! love it!! the only thing u must note is it's not very soapy unless u pour alot, but just ABIT for the scalp would be enf, cos all shampoos are for the scalp anw. smell wise, it's okay.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022
6,774

Very nice shampoo! I would buy it again only for the heavenly peppermint scent - but luckily it also cleans my hair really well and does not irritate my scalp, which is rather sensitive.

Posted on May 7, 2022

This product has a nice scent and the size of the package is good, but I didn't notice any changes in my hair. I have thin hair that falls and I was hoping this shampoo would be beneficial for me, but it wasn't. I have oily hair, so I think it is not good for oily hair and scalp. It may work for a different type of hair.

fdcc8d00-e88f-42a9-8c38-e7fc6cccde9e
Posted on Dec 4, 2022

Mangoess
Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Suitable to all ages. Packaging is small and portable. Easy to bring out or to holiday trip .good quality and composition. Suitable for all hair type. Even for sensitive scalp. Clean ingredient. Awesome benefit. Good in size and seen the benefit in it. Great use. Scent seems fine. Love it the most. Its my repeated purchase.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I use it for my hair every day after swimming. Mill Creek's shampoo is a perfect for this. My hair looks healthy, shiny and easy managable. I don't need northing else to feel good with my hair all the day. The shampoo have a nice scent. Thank you for high quaity product in a good designed tub.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

This has a lovely peppermint scent – so very refreshing and cooling on the scalp! As I’ve dry hair, I need to alternate with other more moisturizing shampoos, but always delighted to use this. Conditioner is a must after shampoo as hair is tangled to comb. Among the ingredients, I like that it has organic horsetail extract which contains silica and which is good for hair growth and strength. Whilst it’s normal to shed hair daily, I’m not losing that much and my hair definitely feels stronger. Excellent value for such a large bottle.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

My kids, 6 and 8 years old, don't use shampoo often but use this one once a week. It leaves their hair soft and clean. It is very gentle and the scent is mild peppermint that disappears when the hair dries. I use it for myself too. It is low-poo and does not foam much, suitable for cgm. I was now ordering the third bottle and totally recommend this shampoo. The bottle is very big so you get a lot for the good price.